-Thank You Note-

(that be me, bc i am always an irl harley quinn tbh ^^)

Hey, guys! Sorry this isn't a real chapter, but I'll have one out soon. I actually just wanted to thANK YOU FOR 100k READS hOLy CrAp

If I'm being completely honest, I always hoped I would make it here. Fandom imagines always seem to become popular, yet it still came as a shock when my numbers started going up. I couldn't believe how many people enjoy my little writings. All the nice comments and votes I've been getting make my heart flutter with excitement and happiness. People like you guys who take the time to read my work are what keeps me going strong.

Another thing that's a huge part of my life: Gotham. The show itself has introduced me to a community full of crazed fans, one big, happy family. I've indulged in the amazing writing and acting in Gotham, allowing myself to do some completely embarrassing and nerdy things like write reader inserts. 😂 Yet, at the same time, it's opened me up to my own passions and personal interest. I've learned that it's okay to be nerdy, but, still, there's a balance to strike on how much one should let it can affect them self. This whole fandom has been a part of my life for about a year now, and I am so grateful.

So one last thank you to those who have helped me on my journey, and, oh, it's not over! :)