Their Intro

3rd POV

Batman lands on Arkham Asylum grounds. He begins to walk around trying to figure out a way to get inside without alerting the guards or cameras.

"Ok so how in the hell am I going to get in there"Batman says in his head, he walks around the asylum once more before noticing a slightly cracked wall. He walks up to it, and proceeds to scan it. The scan shows the wall is unstable, and can easily collapse with enough force. Batman takes out his explosive gel, and sprays it on the wall before detonating it. The wall collapses, and Batman steps inside. "Ok that was easy enough." Batman mumbles. He notices he's on the west side of the asylum, and checks the Joker's records to see where he's located. "East wing..room #23....No turning back now."

Batman stealthily makes his way to the east wing, it turns out to be pretty easy as most of the guards are lazy and inattentive, not to mention half the cameras are broken. He glides down from his vantage point, landing in front of Joker's door. When he makes it to room 23 he start scanning the security panel until he hears muffled screaming, along with crying, and the sound of something......someone being hit....very hard. He quickly scans the room seeing three people inside. Without hesitation he breaks through the doors, and the guards freeze in their tracks and look at him. Batman looks down, and sees Joker on the floor motionless, crying through the gag in his mouth. He then looks at the guards hands and sees a bat and a metal pipe...it doesn't take too long for him to figure out what was happening. At that moment, he feels that same feeling in his chest again, only this time it's a hot, burning rage. Without thinking he grabs both guards and slams their skulls into one another as hard as his strength could allow him, they both fall unconscious. His rage had consumed him so much that he didn't realize what he had done....he killed them. But in this moment he doesn't care, he picks up the Joker and makes his way out of the asylum.

                                      ***

Batman returns to Wayne manor with Joker in his hands. He places Joker on the couch as he had fallen unconscious during the ride back in the bat mobile. He sits there... admiring the Joker's green hair wanting so badly for him to wake up, so he could see those emerald green eyes but he knew it was best that he didn't, as the pain might be unbearable. He takes off his helmet and walks upstairs into his room to put on his pajamas, he then returns to remove the straight jacket that the asylum guards had put on Joker. When he finishes he tosses the jacket to the side and just stares in disbelief at the sight of Joker's body. Joker's clothes are tattered and full of blood. Bruce gently lifts his shirt, and sees all the bruises and scars that paint his skin.

He lifts Joker, taking him upstairs to his room. He lays Joker on his bed and then walks over to his closet. Bruce opens the doors moves the clothes aside and proceeds to activate a series of codes. Once all the codes are entered a voice in then heard "Identity authorized, Welcome Master Bruce." Bruce picks Joker up and walks inside the closet that is now a doorway with stairs leading down to the bat cave. Once inside Bruce places him on to a table to treats his injuries. His eyes occasionally fill with tears with each broken bone or scar he comes in contact with. When he finishes he removes Joker's torn clothes and changes him into a fresh pair of pajamas.

Bruce then takes Joker back to his room, and places him on the bed. He climbs in with him admiring the handsome clown before turning around and drifting to sleep. However before succumbing to his long and tiresome day, he feels Joker wrap his arms and legs around him. He then hears someone softly say,"I love you" he wasn't sure if he heard it right or if he was hallucinating, but after awhile he finally replies,"I love you too" as he falls asleep in the clowns arms.