I Want You

⚠️ Smut ⚠️
Bruce POV
"Then lets play bats!" Jack says looking into my eyes. His voice is enough to send my heart racing and my body yearning to touch his. I pull him into a deep kiss, pushing our bodies together as tightly as possible so he can feel me harden. We continue to kiss, slowly removing each other's shirts and tossing them somewhere within the room. Jack breaks the kiss and flips me over, taking off my pants and underwear at the same time and tossing them into a distant corner. I see him eyeing my length in awe, guess I forgot to tell him I was 11 inches. "Wow Bruce, you got quite the member there, ya know if ya would have shown me sooner I would have quit being evil completely." He jokes, making me laugh. "If it's too big we can stop." I say, keeping his well being in mind. I know I can be a lot to handle, in more ways than one. "Nonsense Brucey, my gag reflex is non existent." He utters given a big smirk.

I feel my cheeks turn crimson as he leans down taking my length in his hands first, earning small moans from me. He smirks knowing that he's making me feel good, that's when he leans down slowly taking me in his mouth. I flinch and my hands dig into the bed. Jack begins to quicken his pace, bobbing up and down, earning a moan from me each time. He feels amazing, his mouth is cold yet warm at the same time and it's like he's trying to suck the life out of me and be gentle at the same time. Jack gets faster and takes my whole length in his mouth, I moan loudly my grip tightening on the bed. "I'm good aren't I batsy boy?" Jack says with passion in his voice. I can't speak, my body is drowning in bliss, and all I can do is sit and enjoy it. Jack goes down again this time using his hand and his mouth, "Fuck!! Jack!" The moan escapes my lips and my eyes roll, my breath becomes sharp and heavy, and Jack continues to suck hard. Luckily I've always been able to last long, so I'm able to get a few words out in between the moans. "Baby..do-do you want me inside you?" I ask still grasping for breath. Jack stops and I feel myself start to finally calm down. He looks at me and nods slightly, "Well I've never really done this before Bruce." He says kinda of embarrassed. I look at him lovingly and kiss his cheek. "It's ok baby, we can stop if you want." I say making sure he's ready and wants to continue. "No, no, I love you and I want this, I want you, just go easy ok?" He says meekly, I smile and nod.

I walk over to my night stand, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. I walk back over to Jack, whose lying on his back, I take the lube, squirting it on my fingers, and some on his entrance. "This may hurt a little, but I promise it gets better." I say reassuringly. He nods bitting his lip. I insert one finger into him and a soft moan leaves his lips, I slowly start moving earning a few more moans from his sweet lips. I insert another finger and his moans get louder, I keep this up until he's nice and loose. When he's ready I remove my fingers, causing him to whimper from lack of pleasure. I put on protection and lube up my member. I align with his entrance, he gives me a reassuring squeeze, and I slowly insert myself all the way in. A moan spills from both of us, he's still so tight and I can feel his walls around me, however I don't move until he gets used to me. When he's ready he moves his hips and I start slowly moving in and out of him. His hands grip the sheets and he starts moaning, "Faster Bruce." He moans. I quicken my pace moaning along with him, then I reach down and grab his length and start stroking it along with my thrusts. He's moaning loudly now and we're both sweaty messes, loss in each other's bliss.

"Bruce Faster~please." His moan pleading. I start pounding into him until I hear him scream in pleasure, I must have found his prostate. I slam the same spot over and over, each time earning a scream from his beautiful lips. "F-Fuck—Bruce——I'm gonna!" He words get loss in his moaning but I know he's close. I let go of his member, grabbing his waist with my hands and continue pulling myself into him. I start feeling my length tense inside of him, "Jack—I'm cumming baby~" I moan, "Cum with me baby." I hear Jack say though his loud screaming moans. I take myself and ram myself back in hitting Jack's prostate. He moans one last time before cumming on his stomach, I feel my whole body tense and release, screaming Jack's name. I slowly start to feel myself come down from my high.  Jack grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. I pull out, grabbing the tissues on my nightstand, cleaning both of us and throwing the tissues and the condom into the trash bin. I walk back over to the bed and lay with Jack under the covers, he glances into my eyes kissing my sweaty forehead and wrapping his body around me. "You were amazing Bruce." He says, blushing. I smile and whisper in his ear, "You were better." I say, receiving a giggle from the jokester.

We start drifting to sleep, but a question still lingers in my mind. "Hey um Jack...will you be my.....boyfriend?" I ask timidly. Jack chuckles then his chuckling turns into full laughter. "What's funny?" I ask nervously. "You, idiot." He says now choking with laughter, "What do you mean?" I ask quizzically, "Bats we just fucked AND I happen to love you, and your asking me to be your boyfriend?! We might as well be fucking married." He says laughing louder. I laugh with him realizing how dumb that question was. When we both finish our laugh attack we nuzzle into each other's warmth again. "Goodnight, I love you." I say closing my eyes. "I love you too Brucey, and I'd be delighted to be your boyfriend." Jack says with a smile and a kiss on my lips. I smile and we both drift away, wrapped in each other's warmth and love.