three

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER THREE:
NICE TO MEET YOU BRO,
I'M THE NEW ROBIN

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

BRUCE STARED DOWN at the pictures of the members of haly's circus, all of them with melted faces and faces of shock and terror. "how did you get this?" bruce asked, jason and octavia, who were sitting in front of him in his office.

"a contact." octavia replied causing jason to look at her. octavia leaned forward and pointed to the pictures, "the how doesn't matter, i want to find the person who did this to my family."

"the files says they call him the melting man, since he literally... you know... melts people." jason read from the file.

bruce looked at octavia and back down at the pictures. he sighed and looked at octavia, "use the tracker, find dick. find out who did this." bruce told octavia.

"done." octavia replied, standing up.

"and you're taking jason with you." bruce added, cocking his head to jason.

"bruce--" octavia began to protest.

"i know how personal this is for you, octavia. but you're going to need back up. just in case." bruce reasoned with her.

jason stood up with a big grin, "awesome, road trip!"

octavia rolled her eyes, "fine." bruce gathered up all the pictures and put them back in the envelope. he handed the envelope to octavia. "be careful, you two." bruce said.

"we will." octavia and jason replied in unison, leaving the office.

"okay, so what do we do first? we find dick and then what? oh my god, we still have to pack. i get to meet dick grayson. holy shit, this is so cool." jason ranted happily walking beside octavia.

"easy there killer, we still have to find dick." octavia said, smiling at him.

"oh, that's right." jason said softly.

"shouldn't be too hard, he probably doesn't even know about the tracker. he didn't... exactly give consent, if you know what i mean." octavia said.

"you drugged him?" jason asked.

"no!" octavia said.