-3-

"Jon , what's wrong ?" asked Lois her son who was left behind a little 

"nothing  mom , someone called me "answered Superboy 

"maybe a wrong number ? now let's go " Jon nod and picked up the pace after Lois.

.

.

.

Meanwhile on the other part of the planet a woman was arguing with the scientists .

"It worked once , why can't it work now !" 

"I don't know , we tried every possible way "

"The heir is still laying dead and you have the nerve to say you did the best you can ?" Talia was on the edge since she heard what the mission is about .

"Lady Talia " The Al Ghul knew she didn't have to waste time yelling at them , she gave the scintist a look to speak 

" i did some research , and found something that might be helpfull" She have nothing to lose , Talia nod and walk out of the lab 

.

.

.

He feel the lack of oxygen and how his lungs are filling with the burning green water of Lazarus pit .

It's like his eyes are glued , he can't open them . He don't understand where is he , his mind is a mess , all his memories are coming back so painfully he doesn't know if his head won't just explode from the pain he feel .

With  much effort he managed to get out of the green water with a loud shout of pain from the burning sensation in his body .

Opening his eyes the first he saw is flowers , and the league assassins chocked and killed in many other ways the plants could . The blood , human parts , organs it didn't make Damian even suprised a bit .

His mother face that clearly show shock and fear is what surpised Damian . The whisper that left Talia's lips didn't make Damian feel anything .

Looking around nothing new appeared but something stayed the same , his hands full of scars from the broken glass in the other day , month , year ? he don't know how much time he have been dead.

With a groan he somehow got up from the cold floor , Damian stood on the same place , the blood was plastered everywhere .

Damian switched his glare from floor to the same green lazarus pit eyes of his mother , the woman was ready to call other assassins but they can end just as the ones who guarded the Al Ghul heir resurrection . 

Talia draw her sword ready to kill her son if it means Damian will be the same as before but not the teen in front that was smiling the most evil smile .