-29-

They had a great time  some hours of talking about emotional stuff or just random topics are good for both of them . Damian after a long time made a good enough decision and he was rewarding himself with a hot tea in the company of his brother , both decided to ignore the clock and continue their bonding time .

"You know .." started Jason gaining the attention of the younger one who was distracted by the atrocious cheap paintings in Jason's apartament "im relieved you're acting more like your age "

At that Damian raised his eyebrow , not understanding where this conversation is going.

" Even Bruce has been chill , before you both were emionless-crime-fighting-rocks filled with anger " he did not remember acting like that , yes his memories are back but listening to how he was from someone's else perspective was not pleasant at all .

" Emotionless , huh ?" Damian scoffed at his choice of words " C'mon you know what i'm talking about , you were a lil prince who didn't think you need emotions did you ? " 

" I'm sure you know i had emotins and i still do , back then i did not trust anyone , not even father , i was trying show im the best the only way i could " the can't be any more embarrassing  and vulnerable for Damian , perphaps he's oversharing again , at the moment it doesn't really matter.

" Yea , still kinda hated you for breaking in my house , brotherly of course " Todd shrugged then munched on the biscuits from the tray .

" Can't blame you ,but also you were an asshole , you clealry were not the most nice to be around" he addmited it with a sheepish smile "brotherly of course"

"yeaa , crazy times" 

After half a hour of chit chat Damian thought it was enough and after he bid goodbye to Jason and also assured him that he'll visit in the near future and made his way to his lonely bike . The young Wayne was not in the hurry so the bike was moving rather slow comparing to his usual speed . The sky was slowly turning into a warm orange mixed with red replacing the blue . Somehow , while still being focused on the road from the side he noticed the bright ginger hair , he won the internal fight with himself and decided to ignore for now , at least for the coming 3 hourst for sure since he has the proclivity to do the hero work in his civilian attire .

Damian returned to the manor safely , no abnormal activities , or any other things that are bound to happen to any of them . He was greeted by a happy Grayson who managed to look more presentable that in the morning , he didn't have the irritated red eyes anymore , he was back to his normal self . Meanwhile Bruce was still busy with work and not present in the manor at the moment . 

Richard conviced him for a movie even if he insisted on watching some other time since Damian had some plans that were urgent in his opinion . They didn't notice how both of them fell asleep while watching Mulan .

.

.

.

The apartament was silent , even the noises coming from the  tv didn't grab any attention from the man , flat on the couch with nothing but a pillow risking to fall on the floor out of his hands because of the loose grip on it . He was taken out of his little trance when someone knocked on his window glass with something light enough to not break the fragile material . The familiar face of the woman woke him instantly while the annoying smug expression made him groan in frustration . Jason was staring at Wrath through the glass not daring opening it for his amusement while the red head on the other side was not pleased by it . But after his eyes fell on the rock in gloved hands the window magically opened .

" Thank you for letting me in handsome mortal " Wrath climbed in the room sighing and relaxing himself because of the the warm apartament constrasting to the night cold .

" yea , no problem " Jason's response wasn't to the liking of the red head that rolled his eyes .

" Anyway , im here to talk " understanding the seriousness of the situation they made their way to the living room that no longer has the same warmth as earlier that day . The sin was fidgeting with the sleeves of his sweatshirt evidently not comfortable even with the boiling hot tea in front of him .

"Go on , we don't have the whole day " Wralios breath out as if about to say something but kept looking nervously , his silent demeanor was irritating Jason " I have work tomorrow , so you rather speak or i'm kicking you the fuck out " 

After another minute of quiet , Wrath finaly spoke in a hushed voice

 " I want to go back to hell "

.

.

I already wrote that a new book will come , but not everybody is following me but maybe is interested in my fanfiction . the title is ' Behind words and closed doors ' it will contain nsfw content and other stuff , waiting for your thoughts ♡