-21-

Nothing changed , the boring pastel wall is still decoreted with different weapons , his table is still messy with how he left it after a sudden call months ago , his favourite red markers scattered around the dirtied paper because of coffee while his only left green marker is alone on the still new sketchbook , Damian ran his finger along the end of the table not finding any dust and with one last look at the art mess he left to get a cold shower.

Nothing made sense , and it made him nervous , everything is happening too fast , his meeting with father after yet another death is not helping  him at all , Richard who is clearly high or drunk does not make any sense , he's confused , only thing that is the same is his fluffy friends who waited for him so long , and of course Alfred who embraced him with so much delight it surprised Damian a bit , Timothy as always was calm but did give him a smile , he looked rested but he saw how twitchy the young man was , not only he was trying to avoid eye contact but the fidgeting with his fingers was an alarm.

The cold shower only made things worse , he thinks too much over things that probably are not even worth it.

Damian laid in the bed not even bothering to cover or position himself more comfortably.

What about Selina ? was she also laying in her bed thinking about him , or she forgot about him , maybe she busied herself with taking care of dozens cats that live or just pass by her apartament , he doesn't mind it , the sudden guilt from just running away from her when she wanted to help him was crawling at his back , he's not supposed to feel guilt , at least he thought so , he's so tired and disoriented because of everything.

The ceiling was mighty fine this night , not taking his eyes away from it he covered his body with the warm blacked and waited till the thoughts will disappear on their own and he will fall into a deep slumber.

Just as Damian was relaxing his stiff body a quiet almost heard knock on the window made him turn his head to examine the situation he's in .

The sly smile of the blue eyed teen didn't suprise Damian at all.

"How have you been Damian ?"