-24-

Wralios grumbled under his nose clearly not satisfied with dumb questions coming from supposedly two expierenced fighters , the amazonian is at least trying to be more respectful while Red Hood is going all out on the poor sin . If the man with the silliest head cover he ever saw , asked more than one question he'll snap him in two and feed him to his brothers sins , because never a mortal who was more annoying than Jason Todd existed . Wrath was thankful to the man in corner who apparently was another superman , the said alien was humming softly with white earbuds constrasting to his skin and clothes.

"Could you kindly shut up , Todd "

The dusty room fell into a silence that the sin very much appreciated . Jason looked like a deer caught in the headlights , a very ugly deer ,atleast to Wralios . Red hood was having a flashback to when Damian was a sassy thirteen old kid whose only problem was that he can't swing his sword at villains because his dad doesn't kill . 

He would've been staring at the floor for a long time but thanks to a slap that send him to the nearest wall he got distracted from annoying flashbacks .

"You keep forgeting that getting flashbacks doesn't mean it stops the time" Artemis said in a stern voice , Jason was showing unnecessary emotions and feeling that he was supposed to push down at such moment . Even though she expected this to be a normal interrogation with a little tea for taste and comfort , It made them act like some children with stupid questions

"Does lust look hot ?"

"Is gluttony fat like in wikipedia ?"

"If greed is greedy is sloth slothy ?"

"Envy can get envy of your anger ?"

"Does pride celebrate pride month ?"

And many other questions Wralios never ever heard of from other people . This people almost made him regret coming to the call of Ra's Al Ghul , and the word 'almost' is too silent for his liking.

.

.

.