-13-

"Alfred ?" he asked unsure . Selina only smiled sadly and put a hand on Damian's shoulder , the married couple behind them sipped the tea loudly watching the exchange between them.

"dramatic much ?"

" Ivy !"

"what ?!"

.

.

.

Tim entered the batcave as always , somehow happy to be again there , after weeks in space he got tired and wanted to be back home . Back in the environment he is used to.

"Timmy~" and back to Dick who is clingy as possible , he tucked Tim in a bear hug happily asking about everything as if he didn't saw the younger one for years .

The situation was amusing and nice , thanks to Dick who still hugging the younger brother answered Bruce's question with a quick 'fuck off' leading to a sad bat making his way toward his room .

Drake was amused even tho he felt a little sad after he saw the reaction to Richard's words but still funny .

"nice to see you too , Dick" Tim smiled and slipped from Richard's tight hug , but he was still happily asking about the time in space and what new they found out .

.

.

.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU !" right after those words Red Hood got kicked on his helmet with the heel of barbara's boots , even tho Jason is not sure it's actually the real red head .

He again cursed quietly because of his helmet he got not so long ago , but Babs or a clone or anything that had her appearence didn't waste any time to attack Jason . She or it or whatever it was wanted to get rid of him . Anything they had was used to try to kill him , pistol , knife , kryptonite and other things he managed to avoid .

It again wanted to hit him on his beautiful red helmet but this time with a metal pipe , however someone got a tight grip on the metal thing right when it was above the red headed hair

"You did say your family is not the best but i never thought it's that bad"