Chapter 9

I ended up smelling his scent outside of school. I thought that maybe he had left school but then his scent trailed to the woods beside the school. I followed it and ended up at our spot.

I quietly stepped from behind the tree. I could see Zeiden sitting on the ground leaning against the tree I had pushed him against. He had his head on his arms with his legs pulled close to him. I had the urge to go to him once again but held myself back. I looked at him for a few seconds not knowing what to say when he suddenly lifted his head as if sensing my presence.

He seemed shock I was here. "I thought you left school." He said in a soft voice so wretched all I wanted was to move a bit towards him but held myself again afraid if I moved he would go away.

The cloud of fog formed every time Zeiden breathed out through his mouth reminded me of how the the cold temperature affected humans. Since he morning there had been a slight drizzle and sky filled with clouds promising a future storm. His cheeks had a slight pink tint in them from the cold.

I shook my head even though it wasn't a question. "What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously. I was surprised he was here of all places. He suddenly blushed and straightened his legs in front of him. He looked back down which just made me more curious.

I waited patiently when he finally said, "I didn't know where else to go." He answered in a whisper. "I was looking for you." He explained when he saw I was slightly confused.

"Oh, why?" I asked him walking over to him slowly and sat a few inches next to him.

"Be-cause I wanted to expl-ain that you d-did nothing wr-wrong." He said stuttering staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I could feel my wolf come out from the corner of my mind to listen. I felt relieved that I didn't cause him to distance himself. I wanted to asked him why he did but I could see on his face that he didn't want to answer so I didn't ask.

I put my finger under his chin making a electricity shoot from the contact. I heard him gasp lightly letting out a cloud of fog still surprised by the feeling. My heart clenched at his reaction. I moved his face so I could look into his eyes. I noticed how long his eyelashes were. It made his eyes seem even darker. I stared at those eyes I couldn't stop thinking about. Those eyes that drove me crazy.

He blushed even more when his eyes meet mine. He tried to move his head to look at the ground again but I held his chin firmly. He stopped trying to move but his eyes didn't meet mine. I was staring at his eyes wanting him to look at me.

"Zeiden." I called his name which caused his eyes to look into mine. I could see his Adam's apple move. I felt a strong surge of electricity flowing through my veins. I felt the need to kiss him. I knew my eyes got darker right then.

I had forgotten what I was going to say. I dropped my hand and was going to move away when a small movement cause my attention. I saw Zeiden's teeth pull his lips. My eyes instantly went to his ruby red lips. I took deeper breathes trying to control my movement. I leaned closer to him. "Zeiden." I breathed out his name. "I suggest you stop doing that." I warned him. He stopped bitting his lips when he noticed what I meant.

"Rue I-," I slammed my lips against him probably creating bruises by now. I moved in front of him not moving my lips from his. I sat on his lap. I couldn't hold myself when he said my name like that. I brought one hand to his neck up to his soft silky hair pulling it slightly. I gripped the bottom of his hoodie with the other.

His hands came to my waist as I touched his bare stomach feeling more shocks. I heard him gasp in my mouth letting my shove my tongue into his mouth. I battled his tongue until I won. I explored every inch of his hot mouth moving my hand up to his bare chest making him shiver.

I separated my mouth from his to let him breathe. I was breathing hard but he was panting out every breathe. I moved my hand over his firm chest. I flicked my tongue out to his mark spot and pulled his hair at the same time. He gripped my waist tighter. I kissed all around his mark spot whispering to him, "Say it again." I begged him. "Say my name again." I commanded him.

I sucked on his mark spot making him moaned forming cloud of fog, "Rue." The single word caused me to lean back and pull his shirt off of his faster than lightning making him shiver. I placed the shirt on the ground before I pushed him on the ground causing him to shake. I could feel the place between my legs began to get soak.

I froze hands hovering above him. I stared at the faded scar on his torso. It was about two inches wide on his left side. I knew it was a knife mark. I had enough scars to be able to identify the cause of a scar when I see one.

I could feel the ancient trace of a feeling I had always guarded ignited by the thought of someone putting a hand on my mate. It was the flame that I always made damn sure wouldn't ever get close to coming out. I had always been so careful to keep any triggers from summoning it. I could feel it swirling in the pit of my stomach wanting to come out.

I was to focused on the flame inside of me to notice Zeiden. His eyes widen and he grabbed his hoodie and slipped it on as quickly as he could.

I snapped out of my thoughts turning to him and I reached to him but he quickly stood up and backed away from me. I was hurt by his actions immediately diminishing the flame that began to build up. I pulled my hand back, my eyes flashing my hurt. I could see his eyes full of regret and fear. His body movement was that of a caught animal ready to make a run for it.

"Zeiden." I called out to him calmly able to regain my composure. He seemed to relax slightly but then took a step back. I knew that one wrong move and he would leave. So I did the only thing I could think of. "Come here." I commanded in my alpha voice. He tried to resist but still walked to me. I stood up and he stood a foot away from me. "Don't move." I commanded with the alpha voice again.

I put my hands the bottom of his hoodie. I lifted the hoodie off of him and placed it on the floor to prevent him from laying on the cold ground. "Lay down." I command again. He later down but with a confused look in his eyes.

I wanted to take away the fear he felt. He was alert ready to walk away. I could see that at this moment asking about it would make him feel judged so I chose to wait for him to tell me on his own. Might not be the best idea but I could have him distanced from me. As much as I didn't want to admit that would hurt me a lot more.

I pulled myself on top of him with one leg on each side of him. For a second I admired his body below me. He had a knife scar on his lower right abdomen. He had a huge green-purplish bruise on his stomach like someone continuously kicked there. He had smaller bruises and two barley noticeable scars over his body.

He seemed confused but subconsciously put his hand on my waist again. The way he looked at me reminded me of a prey looking at their predator. He looked so much like a small white tailed deer.

I kiss his eyes. I slowly leaned down giving him a gentle and slow kiss. I kissed his mark spot one time and began traveling down. I was making him forget about his body. I kissed his chest a few times mostly where the two small scars where. I then licked down the line in the middle making him shiver and moan, "Rae." His voice made my stomach clench. I kissed and sucked his stomach one more time.

I sucked his mark spot harder than before. "Rue." I could tell that he wanted to tell me something but saying my name only got me more hot and bothered. I pulled myself high and positioned myself above his crotch.

"Yes, mon doux cerf?" I asked moaning as I rubbed my core against his front trying to make us both forget for a small moment. I heard him gasp and moan out louder. Moving my hips against him faster with his eyes close. I could see his mouth slightly open which gave him a innocent look.

I was going to call his name again when I heard the school bell ring in distance. I stopped rubbing against him. I placed my hand on his cheek. His eyes flew open and looked at me then around us like he forgot where we were. It made a smile slip on my lips. "Don't ever hide from me." I said looking into his eyes before I stood up and walked away with a sly goofy grin and a giddy feeling in my stomach.