Chapter 21

What do you think so far?
Any suggestions?

***

I walked down the stairs to the sound of Sam giggles. I had to go change (my underwear) for certain reasons before coming down. I entered the kitchen surprised to see Kyle standing in front of the stove.

Thomas and Mason sat at the table with a giggling Sam wolfing down the food I prepared. The guys all turned to me as I walked in the room. They all greeted me with mornings.

I walked over to Sam giving him a kiss on the cheek repeating, "Happy birthday, Sammy." He giggled smiling happily at me.

"Do I get one too, Rue?" Asked Thomas wiggling his brows teasing me.

I scowled at him warning him, "you better shut up, Thomas."

"Someone's angry their morning activities were interrupted." He teased in a singing voice ignoring my warnings. Mason and Kyle both turned to me shocked realizing what Thomas meant.

"Didn't know you had it in you, Rue." Kyle added with a sly grin while Mason whistled. Sam continued eating not understanding any of these hormonal boys' words.

"Thomas." I growled at him irritated. Ugh he never listens. The guys all laughed at my reaction. "Shut up, all of you before I kick you out." I warned making them slowly stop. "Anyway what are you all doing here? Did plans change?" I directed the last question at Thomas.

"No. We are just here to congratulate Sam before you guys leave. Luckily we found a table of food waiting for us." Mason answered me holding up the chocolate chip pancakes I had made.

"Guys! You seriously didn't leave me any?" I asked looking down at the empty plate where the pancakes previously stood.

"That's what I am here for!" Stated Kyle holding up the spatula showing me the pancakes he was making. I chuckled at Kyle he was always fixing the guys mistakes ever since we were little.

"Ugh! Fine whatever! Eat everything. It's not like I put effort in it or anything." I mumbled angrily waking over to Kyle to help him out while Mason and Thomas chuckled to themselves.

"You need help?" I asked watching as he flipped the pancakes over.

"Umm...we need more bacon." He said pointing to the stove. I nodded gripping the bacon from the fridge.

"So buddy you exited to go to the carnival?" Thomas asked Sam who nodded excitedly back to him reminding me of Zeiden.

As if summoned by my thoughts, Zeiden appeared at the kitchen door at that second. I smiled at him as Thomas pulled out a chair next to him inviting Zeiden to sit there.

Zeiden nervously glanced at all of us, lingering on Kyle for a few seconds, before siting next to Thomas. "Did you have a good morning?" Asked Thomas playfully. Mason turned to look at him to wiggling his eyes brows.

Zeiden blushed mumbling, "Yeah." It made me smile as I turned back to the bacon.

"Kyle we need more pancakes, pronto." Shouted Thomas using his Spanish language at the end.

"They aren't ready, Thomas." Kyle replied not turning around.

"But I am hungry." Thomas complained in a whiny voice.

"Then get over here and make them yourself." Kyle growled his alpha side not likening getting ordered.

"Kyle you know better than to have Thomas close to fire. We don't want the kitchen burning down." I reminded Kyle smirking at Thomas who pouted at me.