Chapter 27

The next morning I woke up early to making Zeiden breakfast. Today was his initiation ceremony and the packs alphas were supposed to get here a little bit after noon for the ceremony.

I needed to get a lot done before then and Thomas was to help Zeiden get ready until then. Since I wanted Zeiden to sleep some more I left the scrambled eggs and bacon even a cup of coffee that I got from the pack house for him downstairs. I left him a sticky note next to his plate that stated, Good luck and don't worry you will do great. I know you will.

When I got to the pack house everyone was already up and getting the ceremony and after party place ready. The pack cook was getting the food ready for the others. They bowed my away congratulating me for my mate before getting back to work.

It took forever to get to my office where I found Kyle waited for me. "Kyle?!" I exclaimed surprised he was here. I had expected Thomas or Mason.

"Rue! How have you been?" He asked pulling me into a hug that I noticed I didn't shove off anymore. He seemed to notice too but didn't make a comment.

"Great. Just there is lots to get done by noon." I said walking over to my desk where I had the blue prints and plans for both events.

"I know, that why I brought a few extra hand to help out. They offered." Kyle grinned at me. I looked back at him thankful.

"Thank you so much, Kyle. I think I will need them." I said giving him a side hug as I picked up the papers. "I will take it that you will help too, right?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Wow, Rue. I lend you my hand and you pull my leg." He mumbled something like that before sighing and grinning. "Of course, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"With that said...here," I shoved the after party event papers into his hands, "You and Mason get to work on that. By the way, where is Thomas I haven't seen him?" I asked.

"Ohh he was just here a second ago. Didn't you see him walk down the hall?" I shook my head. "He was going to tell you that he was heading for Zeiden to help him out." Kyle informed me.

"Okay then. That will do, let's go." I said leading Kyle down the hall. Kyle headed to the backyard where the party will take place and I into the woods where the ceremony is taking place under the full moon.

After hours of moving and setting up the candles and moving the decorations around, I had to report back to the pack house where the packs were already getting here. I ordered Mason to finish up the ceremony setting while I greeted the alphas.

I directed them to the kitchen and to rooms in case they wanted to rest for a while informing them the ceremony started in a few hours. I told them that once it was 11:30pm they should follow the lanterns hung up in the tree into the woods.

The rest of the hours I had to stay and converse with some of them about pack business and the rouge issues that had somehow spread. It was around 10:27pm when Mason told me that the places where ready and I need to get ready.

He told me to head up to my room and that someone would head up there to help me. I departed from the men and heads to my room. I decided to take a shower first.

When I got out I heard the sound of two voices in my room. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my room. I saw Aria and red headed girl that I remember was Mason's mate and a rouge.

"What are you doing here?" I spit out angrily. She is supposed to be in a room guarded. She turned to me with wide scared eyes shaking a bit.

Aria it her lip trying to stand up for her. "Mason and Thomas said she could help you get ready. Come on, Rue. She is Mason's mate. Give her a chance." I glared at the red headed girl turning to Aria to see her bow her head at me. "Alpha." She finished respectfully.