Chapter 19

In the next moment, Alec stood up slowly, his heartbeat banging in his chest. As the man rose, he never broke eye contact with his sitting boyfriend, wanting the two to feel as connected as possible. As Alec stood, he began to kick off his shoes, starting the process of undressing. As Alec did so, he noticed Magnus reach around and grab the bulge in his own pants. Alec was happy that Magnus was receiving pleasure, even though they weren't touching. Alec continued his movements, now slowly unbuttoning his pants and undoing his zipper. Magnus quietly moaned in anticipation, sitting forward in his seat as his eyes were glued on Alec's movements. "Are you ready baby?", Alec asked seductively as he hooked his thumbs inside the rim of his pants and boxers. "Yes Alexander. Please let me see your beautiful body", Magnus continued as he unbuttoned his own pants to relieve some of the pressure on his throbbing member. Without further ado, Alec was naked, kicking his pants off to the side with his shoes. His penis already stood erect as he sat back down onto the bed. Magnus' eyes widened as he stared at Alec's area. "Fuck baby", Magnus groaned as he took it all in. "You are so gorgeous I don't even know what to say". Alec chuckled, causing his member to move with the laugh. "Magnus", Alec said softly as his chest heaved. "I'd love to see you too, if you're comfortable with that", Alec proposed with a calm and caring tone, not wanting Magnus to feel pressured. To Alec's surprised, Magnus nodded, now his turn to stand up and undress. As Alec watched the rock star shed his clothing piece by piece, he couldn't help but move his hand to his own erection, stimulating himself to the beautiful view. Finally, the boyfriends were matching, both sitting across from each other in their naked glory. 

"God you are so fucking hot Alexander", Magnus stated as he sat back down, watching his boyfriend jerk off before him. "Look who's talking baby", Alec said between his waves of pleasure. "You've hardly even laid a hand on me and I'm ready to bust a nut". Magnus chuckled, feeling so much more at ease in this situation than he thought he would. Suddenly Magnus had an urge to be closer to his love, something that hardly every happened as fear usually paralyzed him; but not this time. This time, he wasn't nearly as afraid. "Alexander", Magnus said suddenly, a serious expression flashing across his face. "Can we... lay next to each other?", Magnus asked, somewhat surprised at himself. Alec felt a surge of adrenaline and excitement rush through him as he processed this. "Of course baby", Alec replied, scooting back on the bed until his head lay down on the pillow. He then tapped the spot next to him with a smile, signaling for Magnus to join him. "Wow", Magnus chuckled as he stood up and made his way over to his boyfriend. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen", Magnus stated as he reached the edge of the bed. "Well you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen", Alec said seriously, gazing longingly at the rock star's physique. Magnus chuckled once more, now feeling his nerves approach. Alec could tell Magnus was feeling anxious as he climbed onto the bed next to him. "Hey... baby", Alec began, wanting to comfort the wonderful man. "I won't touch you, ok? You have my word. Just seeing you and being close to you is enough for me, ok?". Magnus smiled as his sweet boyfriend and nodded, now climbing fully on the bed and lying down next to his love. In the next moment, both men were grabbing onto their own erections, looking up and down at the beautiful bodies before them. Alec gripped onto his own hair as his breathing increase little by little. Magnus slapped the space on the bed in between them as the image of Alec before him created new and exciting feelings through his body.

"I love you Alexander. I love you so much", Magnus yelled as he felt the beginnings of his climax rumbling in his abdomen. Alec opened his eyes and turned his head to look straight into Magnus' eyes. "Fuck I love you too Magnus. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me", Alec confessed as his back arched in pleasure. "Fuck baby. Seeing you all horny turns me on so much. I'm gonna cum soon", Magnus announced as he increased his hand movement on his own erection. "You are so hot Magnus. Just seeing you here, like this...fuck!!", Alec yelled as he suddenly released all over himself and the bed, using his other hand to bite in his finger so he wouldn't scream too loudly. "Holy shit baby", Magnus replied, feeling his orgasm coming on as well. "Alexander!", Magnus yelled to get his boyfriend's attention. "Kiss me when I cum!". Magnus didn't have to ask twice as Alec quickly sat up and connected their lips, shoving his tongue deep into the rock stars mouth and feeling the low rumble of his moan as he released. When Magnus was done, the pair kept kissing, feeling the happy and satisfied hormones take over their body. To Alec's surprise, Magnus lifted his hand to the back of Alec's head, pressing his face deeper against his. Magnus angled his body toward Alec's, almost allowing them to touch and then—"Fuck!", Magnus yelled, suddenly sliding out from under Alec and jumping off of the bed. "Baby! What"— But Alec didn't get a chance to finish his question as Magnus had hurried out of the room and into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him.