Chapter 30

In the next moment, the two were connected, Alec's kiss entrapping Magnus' trembling member. The man started off slow, not wanting Magnus to experience too much shock. Magnus let out a conflicted sigh as Alec's lips lightly grazed along him, slowly beginning to move his head up and down. Alec reached up with his free hand, grazing Magnus' abdomen as it rose and fell with the rock star's labored breaths. As Alec quickened his movements, Magnus was dazzled, a trickle of pleasure coursing through his veins. "Oh Alexander...", Magnus moaned, closing his eyes and reaching out to grip onto the man's thick, dark hair. "Hmmm...", Alec moaned as he felt chills throughout his body, the thought of him giving Magnus physical pleasure turning him on immensely. Alec broke away from Magnus for a moment, looking up into the eyes of the man that he loved. "Does that feel good baby?", Alec asked, using his other hand to keep stimulating the rock star. "Yes", Magnus breathed, allowing his eyes to close and his back to arch as he felt precum exit his private area. "I'm so happy this is finally happening, my love", Magnus replied, so filled with happiness in this moment that he was sure he would never feel this happy ever again. Overcome with lust and love, Alec separated himself from Magnus' lower half, crawling up on top of him suddenly, allowing his entire body to fall. Alec reconnected their lips, lifting his hands up to muck up the man's hair. Magnus shivered in response, slowly trailing his hands around to Alec's back, feeling every groove of Alec's spine under his fingertips. Suddenly, the two were making love, their hearts, minds, and souls truly connected in this moment. Alec allowed himself to surrender to his rock star as Magnus entered him, knowing he could never, ever let the man go. As Magnus was finally inside of his Alexander, he pondered why he had ever been so afraid of this before. He now knew that this is where he was always meant to me. He had found his lover, his best friend, his partner in crime, his world.- - -

Several pleasurable hours later, the two men had cleaned up after their first time, now sitting on Alec's bedroom floor. "You were so fucking cute Alexander!", Magnus yelled with glee, having insisted that Alec show him his old yearbook photos the man had spotted on a shelf. "You're just saying that because you love me", Alec chuckled, shoving Magnus playfully with his shoulder. As Magnus continued flipping through pages asking questions, Alec noticed how the man's hands began to tremble a bit. "Hey Magnus?", Alec asked suddenly in concern, reaching out and grabbing his love's hand. Alec felt the tremor in within his palms, his concern growing. Magnus caught on to Alec's worries, swiftly removing his hand and changing the subject. "So who was this? He's pretty hot!". Alec was quiet, just staring at Magnus' profile, waiting for the man to stop deflecting. Magnus became silent, finally addressing the elephant in the room. "I'm sorry babe. I shouldn't do that thing where I change the subject and pretend everything is ok", Magnus continued, placing his hand back in Alec's and squeezing it tight. "Why are you shaking so much, baby?", Alec asked, circling his thumb on Magnus' palm. "That's what happens when your body gets used to substances you're not getting anymore", Magnus said so softly that Alec almost couldn't hear what he said. Alec didn't know what to say. All he could think was how strong and brave his boyfriend was for sticking this out, even though it was physically and emotionally draining every ounce of him. Instead of talking, Alec leaned in, grabbing the back of the man's neck and slowly, yet deliberately, placing a soft, knowing kiss on Magnus' forehead. "I love you", was all Alec said, and it was all Magnus needed to hear. Magnus then looked down at his shaking hand, suddenly noticing something.

"Man! I've really let myself go! Look at my nails! This is a travesty!", Magnus yelled, pointing out his slightly chipped nail polish and causing Alec to let out a snort. "Shut up!", Magnus complained with a smile, shoving Alec's head playfully away from him. "Something has to be done about this...", Magnus mumbled comically as he rose from his seat. The man then walked over to his overnight bag in the corner of the room, digging through it for several minutes. "Ah ha!", he finally yelled, revealing a small bottle of half-empty black nail polish. "This is very old but desperate times...", Magnus mumbled, taking his seat next to a smiling Alec. Magnus unscrewed the bottle, with a bit of difficulty as some nail polish had partially dried the cap stuck. "Got it!", Magnus yelled as he finally pried the thing open, proceeding to place his palm on Alec's thigh, using it as a flat surface to paint on. Alec watched the man in wonder, never having seen him actually paint his nails. It seemed as though the man had come out of the womb in eyeliner and black polish, but clearly that was not the case. As Magnus began painting, it was clear that he was struggling as his hands were shaking beyond his control. The rock star's expression grew more and more frustrated as he continued, not able to get the clean edges that he wanted. "Fuck!" Magnus yelled as his hand trembled ever increasingly, leaving a large black line of polish up the man's thumb. "I can't do anything anymore!", the man yelled, suddenly getting tears in his eyes. "Nothing I like to do is possible for me!", Magnus yelled, suddenly full of anger and sorrow as he placed the cap back on the polish, throwing the bottle across the room. The man then crossed his arms, growing silent as he allowed a tear to fall. Without saying anything, Alec slowly rose from the floor, walking over and grabbing the polish. As he came back and sat down, he grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"Alexander, what are you doing?". But Alec didn't have to reply as Magnus watched his boyfriend open the bottle, beginning to paint silently. Alec tried his best to stay in the edges of his boyfriend's nails, never having painted anyone's nails before in his life. While he probably wasn't doing as good of a job as Magnus would have on his best day, he had to admit that it didn't look half bad. As Alec worked, he finally spoke up. "Magnus, you don't have to do things alone. It's ok to ask for help. And things are changing for you, yes. But you know another thing that's different this time? You have me. And that will never change", Alec stated plainly as he finished up with the last nail. "Alexander...", Magnus breathed, allowing tears of happiness to flow out of him as the two men locked eyes. Suddenly Magnus leaned into his boyfriend, having no better words to say than he could with a kiss. The enticing flavor of Alec's lips against the rock star's tongue created absolutely sublime results. As Magnus became lost in the kiss, he reached his hand up to the side of Alec's face, heading toward the man's hair. Suddenly Alec pulled away yelling, "Wait! You're nails aren't dry yet! You can't mess up my masterpiece!". The two laughed, taking turns blowing Magnus' nails dry as they talked and laughed, for once forgetting the world outside, fully complete within each other.