Chapter 21

With trepidation, Magnus slowly placed his palm full on Alec's shoulder, circling his thumb across Alec's smooth and untainted skin, skin so unlike his own. Alec sat still, letting Magnus go at his own pace. "How are you feeling Magnus?", Alec asked, wanting to make sure his exquisite boyfriend was alright. "I'm ok", Magnus whispered in reply as he inched even closer to his love, placing his other palm on Alec's other shoulder, reveling in the divine sensation beneath his hands. It had been so long since he'd felt this much skin-to-skin contact. "Alexander?". "Yes baby?", Alec replied, loving the direction this was going. "I'm... I'm just gonna...", but instead of saying it, Magnus simply took action, lifting his knees to straddle Alec who remained seated on the bed. The two men's bare chests were as close as they had ever been, and even though layers of fabric separated them, Magnus couldn't help but fixate on the large bulge of Alec's member against his inner thigh. The rock star's breathing began to speed up as his heart palpitated with nervous anxiety. Alec could tell that this was difficult for his love. "Magnus, how are we doing? Talk to me". "To be honest...not great...but also not as bad as I thought I would be", Magnus shrugged, feeling his panic decrease by the second. "Well... that's something, I guess", Alec stated causing the two men to laugh. In their close proximity, the laugh caused their chests to brush up against one another, inducing a fluttering sensation in the pit of their stomachs. Magnus gasped in fear, but also in pleasure. He had felt pleasure from this touch. Magnus decided to take this moment and run with it.

"Alexander. I know I've been leading the way so far", Magnus continued, now allowing his fingertips to trail down to Alec's neck muscles, enthralled by the enticing beauty that was his boyfriend. "But...I think I'm ready for you to take over for a bit. Just do what feels right". Alec's eyes were glowing as he listened. "Are you positive baby?", Alec asked, absolutely tempted with the idea of many of his daydreams coming true in this moment. Magnus simply nodded saying, "Yes Alexander", unable to resist Alec's alluring aura as he softly connected his lips with Alec's. "Wow", Alec whispered as he brought his hands up and around Magnus' back, his fingertips diligent as they made sure to graze every line, every scar, every wound, and make them feel pleasure, to make them feel love. Magnus leaned his head back and gasped as he took in the delicate sensations, still afraid, but also overcome with such an intense pleasure that his fear seemed somewhat insignificant. Magnus was absolutely enticing to Alec, causing him to suddenly move his hands underneath Magnus' legs, hitching his body up and against his chest as he lay his back down on the bed, Magnus right there on top of him. Magnus whined as he suddenly felt overwhelmed in the most wonderful, elated, conflicted way. Every inch of their torsos were now touching, raising up and down together with each breath. Alec placed a sweet kiss on Magnus' neck as he continued to smooth over the rock star's back, absolutely captivated by the man above him. "Alexander...", Magnus moaned, letting his boyfriend know that he was happy, that his touch had brought him pleasure, that he was able to get past the fear and finally be close to his love.

Alec then firmly gripped onto Magnus' back, switching positions once again so the two men lay chest to chest on their sides. Magnus was getting whiplash, trying unsuccessfully to keep up with all of the movement and touch. Alec could sense this as Magnus' breathing increased against his chest. "Baby", Alec whispered, placing his hand on the back of Magnus' head. "Tonight has been a lot for you, and you have been so brave through it all. How about we just celebrate this victory and go to sleep together. How does that sound my love?", Alec asked, placing another soft kiss on Magnus' collarbone. "Wonderful", Magnus replied, a small tear of happiness in his eye. "I love you Alexander", Magnus stated as he allowed his hand to travel up Alec's chest. "And I love you", the man replied, tucking Magnus' head under his chin. He then pulled the bed sheets up and over Magnus and himself, making sure his boyfriend was completely covered as the rock star closed his eyes against his boyfriend for the first time. "Goodnight", Alec whispered, pure love absolutely pervasive in his tone as he kissed the top of Magnus' head. "Goodnight", Magnus replied, nuzzling into Alec's neck, allowing sleep to take him in the arms of his love.