[Chapter Six]

The fresh, salty air of Jump City filled my body as we rolled into the coast. I wasn't necessarily fond of the town but I did love the scenery change, things just seemed more alive than in Gotham.

I started turning on the winding roads leading up to Titan Tower, headquarters and home of the Teen Titans. Despite being heroes, they were an alright bunch. Me and Deion's agreed upon ranking goes as is:

1. Raven, obviously
2. Cyborg, he's chill for the most part
3. Beast Boy, cool guy but Raven says he's annoying
4. Starfire, she's hot and chill but had to be ranked lower due to her affiliation with our last pick.
5. Robin, nosy asshole but he leads the team so what're you gonna do.

I parked the car in front of the ten story tower and Deion hopped onto a call with his sister. Soon afterwards, the Titans had all came outside. Raven was the last person to come out and when I saw her, I contemplated taking the promise I made to Deion back. I stared at her newly acquired curves, knowing she would peek back. Our eyes met and Raven went from her uninterested stare to a small blush.

[Wasn't even meant to be a character/love interest but I saw the picture and had to have her, weirdly works perfectly thanks to Deion]

"Yooo, what up gangsters!" Beast Boy greeted, walking up to dap me up.

"S'up," I met his hand and we all began to greet each other, going back into the tower. Raven and Deion left the group to complete the Trigon ritual while we all just sat around the living room.

"So, how's Gotham been?" Robin asked me.

"Just fine without you."

"I imagine same could be said for you,"

"Awww, c'mom you guys. It's just for a couple a days, do y'all really need to be at each other's throats already?" Cyborg reasoned.

"Mmm, guess not. My fault bird boy. Oops, did it again," Starfire gave a little giggle but stopped when Robin's attention shot to her. "It's actually been not so great, but c'mon you know that, why act like you don't know any details?"

"Just wanted to see what the scum who are responsible had to say about their mess," Robin shot back, I stood up from my seat and Robin did the same. It was like a UFC face-off until Cyborg slightly came in-between us, towering over both at 6'6".

"This is what I'm talking 'bout guys, both of you need to calm down,"

"Cyborg is the correct, dear friends! Please sit down Robin," She pulled onto his hand and he hesitated before storming off, forcing Starfire to follow.

Cyborg, Beast Boy, and I wasted the rest of the day watching movies and talking trash on video games until the moon sat high in the sky. Eventually, Robin and Starfire came out of their room and Deion and Raven soon followed.

"Is it done?" Robin asked.

"Yup, should be no problem for another year.  How you feelin' sis?"

"Much better, I told you I wasn't just feeling sick. Dad's powers were growing and I wasn't gonna be able to hold on," Raven explained, "Hell took you so long to visit? You know how important this is,"