sixteen | BLUE FLAMES

SEASON 1 BEGONE THOT

Season 2 is here whoop whoop. For fucks sake I'm going to have to write about Jerome for like a few episodes and then the magicians part... my heart. Oh, a poet and I didn't know it.

kill me

➰➰➰➰

JIM ROLLED HIS EYES, scribbling down notes on the paper in front of him.

"How can this be? Zaardon drank dragon's blood from the master's chalice," the man stressed, his hands pulled into handcuffs behind his back.

"Zaardon. That spelled how it sounds?" Jim asked, signing slightly. He just wanted to get home to his daughter, who was with Lee.

"Two A's," Zaardon said hatefully.

Gordon shrugged, "Close enough."

"You dare send me to prison?"

"Oh, no, you're a cinch for Arkham," Jim replied, his eye twitching at the thought of Barbara.

"Hear me, Gordon. You might have won this battle, but the war has just begun," Zaardon spat, as he was pulled into one of the cells in the G.C.P.D. "The master will unleash hell upon you."

He laughed, turning around only to be met by the slamming of the cell door. Jim just blankly stared as he chuckled again.

"Dark days are coming," he warned.

"Thanks for the heads-up."

〰〰〰〰

Barbara licked the edges of her chapped lips, her legs crossed as she sat on one of the benches in Arkham. A magazine was in her hands, and she flicked through it absentmindedly.

Jerome recognised the beautiful woman from their last encounter, and stood up from his seat with the other men, whistling as he went towards her. He licked his hand, stroking his vibrant ginger hair back as he moved forward, before jumping down on the seat opposite her.

"Hi, gorgeous, I'm Jerome," he flirted, looking at her with his crazy eyes.

Arkham had made him more insane, which was ironic, really. After Barbara was taken into Arkham, he never got visits from Isabella anymore, which certainly didn't help. He missed the adorable kid, because she, although he didn't want to admit it, was like the sibling he never had. Jeremiah? Pff, no way. Jerome was now short tempered, because it was as if the only medicine to help him was one little girl.

Barbara didn't even have to glance up to know who it was, "Keep moving, ginger."

"Just being polite," he gritted his teeth, but then reminded himself that Bella would probably not approve if he killed her adoptive mother. "So what you in for?"

"Killing my parents," she replied without any hint of remorse.

Jerome held a hand up to his heart with a mocking shocked face, "Oh... Me, too! Well, mom, anyhow... Liberating, right? Oh, what a rush!"