Chapter 20 - Breakout

Izuku had returned to the dorm rooms 2 weeks ago to his girlfriend and his friends to see how they were holding up. He checked on Kyoka first obviously since that was their date and she was scared when it was all going down. He also checked on the class to see how they were after fearing for their friend's life and constantly checking Kyoka for cuts or bruises. Most had responded with the usual stuff like "Are you ok?" or "Did they hurt you?". Whereas, Bakugo and Eri went and punched holes in either the wall or a bag in Bakugo's case. Kyoka then of course had to tend to her sort of daughter's injuries. Eri's hands were then bandaged and she went back to train with Aizawa in hand to hand combat. All the girls had pulled Jiro aside though to ask her how he took the news and she told them how it went down, all leading up to the criminals coming in with guns. 

After Izuku had checked on Kyoka and announced they were expecting, he immediately set his mind on tracking Bane and his gang's movements. Unfortunately, he had little success and had to go into town for a walk to clear his head. While on his walk, he saw a villain attack taking place on a couple coming back from a movie so he decided to step in. Fortunately, there was only one of them and they had a strength enhancer quirk. The thief was a woman aged about thirty and was getting very angry since the couple refused to hand over their belongings. 

"Hey!" Izuku shouted, "Why don't you try that on someone else or do you have to prey on people to compensate for your insecurities or something?" This was probably not one of his better ideas but it got her attention. 

"What did you say you little brat?! I'll kill you!" And as the theif swung her arm round to hit Izuku, he blocked it at her forearm and moved around her strength enhanced punch as it plummeted into and became stuck in the ground. She then looked at Izuku and tried to put on a pretty face.

"You wouldn't hit a lady would you?"

"The hammer of justice is unisex, sorry." He punched straight forward and knocked her clean out. The thief then fell to the floor with a thud and police sirens were heard in the distance but from the sounds of it, they were getting closer. Izuku didn't want to linger and fist his identity being discovered so he turned to leave but was stopped by the couple he just saved.

"Wait. Who are you?" One of them asked curiously.

"I'm nobody, don't tell the police what I look like and forget I was here. Please and thank you." Izuku replied, setting off on his way to the city centre.

Izuku had been walking around for a few hours now and had been messaging Kyoka often to make sure she was ok. Call it paranoia, overprotectiveness or whatever you want to. But for him, she was the only one in the world for him and if  something happened he doesn't know what he would do. He would protect her and the city, stopping at nothing to make sure justice is served. Speaking of justice, some guys near him were talking about how they had been showing off their girlfriends and bragging of their physical features. He knew it wasn't his place to say anything but if he could make the world better a bit at a time... So, he approached them and just looked at them with a blank face. The group stopped talking and turned to look at Izuku. One of them eventually spoke up in a kind voice, seeing as he was talking to a child.

"Hey kid, need something?" He asked while Izuku just looked back.

"Just overheard your conversation about your girlfriends. Just wanted to let you know that they aren't objects to be used or to be seen as something to improve your macho image. They are companions who you devote time and love to. Just something to remember." Izuku calmly replied before turning and walking away. While he was walking away, he heard something that made him smile out of happiness.