Chapter 36 - A Perfect Date

Hey there guys. Real quick before reading the chapter, please lemme know which major arc you want Izuku to go through next from the options below. It will be a while before I move from the Joker Arc but still, an idea would be nice so I can plan it out well for the future. (I will do all of these eventually)

-Ra's al Ghūl

-Black Mask and the Hero Association 

-Pyg

-A cannon event from MHA. If so which?

With the Joker imprisoned for the time being and the police out for him even more at this point, Izuku decided that for the next few nights he would have to be even more careful on his patrols. His antics had started to gather the attention of some of the top pro heroes. The pros at UA liked him sure enough, but after having a close run in with two who could potentially capture him? He had to make sure he was careful. Besides, there was still villains from the Tartarus breakout a while ago on the loose and Bane just recently. Some of the supervillains he had encountered in the past two years of being Batman had often proved too much for some of the pros and police. He had to be the one to bring order to the city. Batman had to bring order to the city.

For now though, today he was going on a date with his girlfriend. Kyoka had been busy with all her UA work and Izuku with Musutafu's criminals that they hadn't been on a date in months. They were overdue a little time to themselves and had decided they would spend the whole day together. No school work, no distractions, no villain attacks and most importantly: no Batman. Just for one night though, Eri could handle taking on the city alone for a night. What's the worst that could happen? 

At the dorms, Kyoka was getting ready for her date with Izuku. She had picked out a nice outfit for the day. She wore some black boots with some fishnet stockings accompanied by a short black dress. Her top half was covered by a purple Deep Dope T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Then, the cherry on top, a black choker with small purple gems around it. Her nails had been painted a cute light purple and some eye shadow was applied, also purple. She knew Izuku liked it when she wore her punky outfits and she loved seeing him struggle to form sentences at times. He was a dark creature of the night who preys on some of the most powerful villains in the world but he still becomes flustered and near speechless by his girlfriend. Kyoka had no idea what they were going to be doing today but all she knew was that they were spending the whole day together. For her? It was already perfect knowing that she would have her boyfriend to herself instead of having to share with the lowlifes of Musutafu.

"Kyoka? Are you ready?" Izuku asked from the other side of her door. A smile lit her face up as she had been waiting so long for this.

"Yeah I'm ready Izu. Come on in." A smirk plastered on her face. Izuku then entered the room only to lay eyes on her and immediately gain a blush all over his face and be rendered speechless momentarily. After a while he spoke, well more like whispered but Kyoka heard it thanks to her quirk.

"You look so beautiful."

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself there Vengeance." She giggled to herself. Izuku was wearing some black trainers with a pair of jeans, a black shirt with some writing that Kyoka couldn't make out thanks to a slightly open blue hoodie hiding half the writing.

"Please don't call me that Kyo. It's weird when other people say it. Besides, that side of me is not here today remember." Kyoka then approached him and wrapped her arms around his body. She pulled him close, holding the back of his neck as he grabbed her by the waist. The two closed their eyes and their lips gently met. Kyoka used her jacks to feel his face and trace along his abs at the same time. Izuku meanwhile, slipped one of his hands a little lower and gave her plump ass a little squeeze. This shocked her and earned a small moan from her. Izuku seized his opportunity and slid his tongue into her mouth, now engaging in a full on make out session. The lovers were so entranced that they stood there for a solid 20 minutes, exploring each other and savouring every second of it. Eventually though, they had to separate for air and also because they had to get going to make it to their first activity on time.