•Chapter 4•

I was just walking out of my room, dressed in a black mesh crop top with a white bra under it, black leather leggings, and a pair of black stilettos, when Alec passed by. He kept walking before stopping mid-stride and turning around. He walked over to me and I crossed my arms.
"What? You gonna pick me up and drop me again?" I said sarcastically, not expecting him to throw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. A small scream escaped my lips as me stomach collided with his shoulder, not gonna lie it hurt like a bitch.
"Alec!" I shouted, banging my fists on his back. He kept walking, before going down a flight of stairs. My face paled and I wrapped my arms around his torso and dug my head into his back. He had done this when we were kids and dropped me down the stairs because I was "too heavy". I stayed in my fetal position until I heard the voice of Izzy.
"Finally, let's go. They've been waiting for us for the past twenty minutes." Next thing I knew I was being lowered to the ground. I huffed, fixing my bra which had shifted, before linking arms with Isabella and strutting to Jace and two mundanes. They all looked up, both mundanes staring at me.
"What's with the mundanes Jace?" I said in distaste, mundanes disgusted me. They had no idea what was really going on in their little world. It was pathetic, really.
"We're taking her to the silent brothers." I laughed at this, hugging him.
"Oh, good one Jace. For a second I thought you were serious." The girl looked at me angry.
"Well he was." She snapped. I stopped my laughter immediately, letting go of Jace and getting in her face. I glared, looking her right in the eye. She gulped, her gaze flickering to the floor.
"Listen bitch, you may not know who I am. But everyone else in this place does, and I bet my money that every single one of them wouldn't find you very smart to mess with me. So shut the hell up, and go lie down." I spit out. She grit her teeth.
"You know what! I'm not asking anymore. You will tell me what I want to know, and you will take me there." She demanded, I laughed at this before any emotions previously on my face left.
"Honey, you clearly haven't met someone like me. I couldn't care less about your little problem. So here's a lesson, little girls like you should never try and command killers like me, because it will only ever bite you in the ass." Jace grabbed onto my arms, restraining them and pulling me back.
"Stand down Claire." He whispered in my ear.
"You're not my leader Jace. I don't have to listen to anything you say."
"If she wants to go to the silent brothers and risk death, then let her." Alec said, taking me from Jace's grip and picking my up like a baby. I wrapped my arms and legs around him on instinct.
"You know your right, if mundie has a death wish then let her fulfill it." I said. At that point we all went outside and piled into the other mundanes van.