Chapter Three: The Asylum

Kory and Dick were planning something in the tech room while Rachel and Gar were going somewhere. Cora seen them on their way out and didn't want to be left behind.

"Can I come?" Cora asked them.

"Sure," Gar said. "The more the merrier."

————————————————————

They ordered a taxi to the asylum that Angela was suppose to be at. It was already night time by the time they got there.

"Okay this way," Rachel whispered walking closer to the asylum with Gar and Cora following behind. Little did they know that a guard was behind them with a taser.

"Guys th-," before Cora could finish the person tasered her. Gar and Rachel next.

————————————————————

When Cora woke up she was in a dark room. She was lying and the ground so she stood up and looked around.

"Hello?" She said.

"Ah Cora you're awake," came a voice making Cora jump.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She asked.

"No Cora, I'll be the one asking the questions," the voice said again. "Please answer honestly."

"I fucking won't," Cora screamed.

"We can either do it the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you."

"I'm not telling you assholes anything," Cora said looking at a camera that was in the room.

"Very well," the voice came again and then a door opened in the room.

Three men went through, one with a syringe. They stepped closer to her and instantly Cora threw one against the wall with her mind. Another came at her and she touch his skin. He fell to the floor as Cora made him fall asleep.

Before she had time to react the man with the syringe stabbed it in her neck. Cora fell to the floor unconscious.

————————————————————

The next time she woke up she was sitting in a chair. Legs and arms strapped down. She looked around. Her head was still dizzy.

"Now Cora, we have given you a serum that will make you tell the truth and you won't be able to use your ability due to lack of strength," the voice said.

"Who said that," Cora said looking around with a smile on her face. "Are you in my head?!"

"No Co-."

"Wait why am I strapped to a chair? And where's my beanie? I need my beanie, did you take my beanie?" Cora questioned getting upset.

"Cora please calm down," the voice said. When Cora didn't the voice came again, "CORA!"

Cora looked around. "Don't shout at me," she said getting upset and starting to cry.

"Now Cora, what can you tell me about yourself? How did you get your abilities?" The voice asked.

"My abilities? Oh yeah I can tell you all about that. So basically I don't know where I'm from. All I know is I was experimented on by a lab and they gave me these abilities. And I can do crazy stuff with them," Cora explained as the drug took over her.

"So basically after I escaped I was put into foster care for a few years. And I got picked by this cute couple," Cora went on forgetting that she was in a crazy asylum.