Chapter Eight: Goodbye

"Gotta give it to you Rach, you really know how to throw a party," Dawn said to Rachel.

Gar was sitting at the boot of the jeep and Jason was standing next to Rachel. Cora was leaning against the jeep far from the group.

She looked at her tattoo on her wrist. She wanted to find out more of where she actually came from and who were her parents.

"Yeah, let's do it again, I love beating Dick's ass," Jason said.

Cora walked over to the group.

"Keep dreaming, bird boy," Dick said walking over to the jeep.

"Nice one, really inventive," Jason replied.

"You'll hear it all week," Dick said.

"Maybe give us a heads up next time, so I can do my own eye makeup," Donna said to Rachel. "Your demon eyes weren't much for subtlety."

"Really? I kind of liked it, it was really gothic," Kory replied.

"Eh I didn't," a beaten up Gar said from the boot of the jeep.

"Hey, man again, really sorry," Hank piped up.

"That's cool. I know it wasn't really you guys, couldn't have been. Dick was actually kinda funny in a weird psycho way."

"You do realise I'm listening," Dick said.

"Oh now you're listening, but when I warn you about Angela none of you listened," Cora said sarcastically.

"Hey, I listened," Gar said raising his hand.

"Yeah, when it was too late," Cora said.

Everyone said goodbye. Dick would be taking Jason, Gar, Rachel and Cora. Cora quickly sneaked into the shotgun.

"SHOTGUN!" Gar and Rachel yelled at the same time.

"Seriously," Jason said shaking his head.

"Too slow, losers," Cora said when Gar and Rachel got to her door. They all got in the jeep and drove off, waving their hands in the air.

————————————————————

They drove for awhile in they finally were in San Francisco. It was a tall tower and they got in the lift up to the floor. When they first got out the kids looked around in amazement. Gar, Cora and Jason ran off while Rachel stayed with Dick.

Gar went to the suit room. He looked at all the suit holders proud he was a Titan.

Jason went to the training room. He slid the doors opened. "You've gotta be kidding me," he said walking into the room.

Cora went to the biggest room she could find. She placed her bags down and jumped on the bed. She laid there for a while and thinking she was happy for once.

Everyone met back up at the entrance and looked out the window.

"What is this place?" Rachel asked looking at Dick.

"Home," Dick said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
I know this chapter is short but it's the last one of the season. I hope you liked reading this. I will be working on Season 2 next but it might take some time. Thanks for all your support xx.