Chapter Three: Family Reunion

The other former Titans were coming back to the tower for a few days. Gar and Rachel were so excited. Jason was a bit. Cora however wasn't.

Rachel knew Dawn and Hank before and she had gotten to know Donna. Gar was a person who could trust anyone immediately, Cora wasn't.

But who could blame her, after everything that had happened cat the lab and then her parents. The only people she trusted were her friends, the Jason, Gar, Rachel, Kory, Bruce and Dick. She didn't even trust herself.

Cora was sat on the couch in the living room on her own. She was looking at her tattoo. She traced over the words with her finger.

Then the lift doors opened. Donna, Dawn and Hank walked. Cora looked up looking for Kory, but she wasn't there. Rachel, Gar and Jason walked in.

"You have no idea how much this place misses you," Rachel said hugging Dawn.

"This place, huh?" Dawn said hugging back.

"Mostly just me," Rachel said.

"And me," Gar said hugging Dawn after Rachel.

Jason stood a bit away from the others but not as far as Cora was. Rachel asked where Kory was and Cora looked up. Donna said she had went missing. Dick then walked in and asked if they were followed.

"Can you guys give us a minute please?" Dick said looking at the kids. Gar and Rachel nodded before leaving. Cora stood up and sighed, putting her necklace back around her neck.

"Don't come at me if I don't tell yous everything," Cora muttered following Gar and Rachel.

Jason however stayed leaning against the fireplace. "You too, Jason," Dick said making Jason sigh loudly before leaving.

————————————————————

While the others talked, Gar, Rachel, Cora and Jason went to the training room. This time they were all blindfolded with wooden swords. It would be Rachel and Gar together as a pair against the other two. Cora and Jason weren't as a pair though.

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"Always," Cora replied with a smirk.

"Ready," Rachel said preparing.

"Let's go." Gar bent down cracking his neck, which made Cora shudder.

Gar and Rachel started swinging everywhere trying to find the two. Jason kicked Gar, sparring with Rachel next. Cora went for Gar swinging her weapon into Gar's legs. He fell to the floor. Cora went on to Jason. They sparred for a bit until Gar and Rachel came back at them.

This time Cora was with Rachel who was able to swing pretty hard but not fast. Cora ducked and doubled her every move. Gar came over whacking Cora on her rib cage. She fell down but got back up and continued with Gar.

At one point Jason had hit Rachel on the head.

"Houston we have contact," Jason said victoriously. He took off his blindfold and so the Rachel.

She was still on the ground but her red jewel starting glowing. Soon her black magic surrounded her.

"Are we still sparing?" Gar asked taking off his blindfold as Cora done the same, helping him up. They both looked at Rachel, her power growing out of control.

"Rachel?" Gar asked.

She stood up turning to Jason. Jason looked at her. Rachel ran towards him taking him by the throat and lifting him up. They were soon in the air and Jason was struggling for air.

"Ra-a-ch-chel," Jason stuttered. Rachel turned her head towards the real swords, turning them towards Jason.

"Rachel, stop!" Gar yelled, but she didn't.

Cora had to think fast. She quickly used her ability to move an arrow through the air. It skimmed Rachel's arm that was holding Jason's neck. She gasped dropping Jason immediately. Jason fell to the ground in pain with a thud, Rachel on the other hand balanced elegantly.

She stood up and looked over at Gar and Cora who stood there in shock, trying the process what happened.

"You stay away from me. You fucking freak," Jason said angrily at Rachel, who jumped back a bit.

"Everything okay?" Dick interrupted walking in.

It was quiet before Jason answered. "No it's not. Look, I don't like being left out of whatever plans you relics are cooking up out there, right?"

"You didn't miss anything," Dick said reassuringly.

"Gar, Cora, I need you."

"What about me?" Jason said feeling left out.

"Keep practicing," he replied leaving the room. Gar followed and Cora looked back at Jason before going after them.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
I might add a scene with Gar and Jason after something happens with Cora but I'm not sure yet. I don't know whether to have Cora get taken with Jason or to stay with Gar when deathstroke takes Jason xx.