I'm batshit crazy about you

"Arthur, why do you want to go underneath the school?" A Gotham Academy student asks, following his new friend Arthur Black down a dark staircase.

"To show you this," Arthur says, his brown eyes turning purple.

A swarm of bats and other Gotham Academy students appears and jumps the student. All he can do is scream for help that will never come.

~~~~~~

The girls walk into school and notice how the student's auras have become a bit darker than usual.

"Woah, I know this place is gloomy most of the time, but I never remember it becoming Gothic and Gloomy Academy," Clover comments, walking down the halls to her locker.

"Yeah, it's super freaky. There's this dark look in everyone's eyes. Maybe being down the street from Arkham does affect the student's here?" Sam says, looking at a student glare at her.

"And I don't like the looks they're giving me," Alex adds, looking at everyone staring at her.

Alex opens her locker and gets startled by a dark-haired white boy with dark brown eyes.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but notice how your presence attracted me. My name's Arthur, Arthur Black, and I'm totally digging how you match my black heart," Arthur flirts, making Alex and her friends cringe.

"Um, sure," Alex awkwardly responds, trying to spare his feelings.

"Awesome! I'll pick you up after school! You'll love everything!" Arthur exclaims, hugging Alex.Arthur skips away, and the atmosphere mysteriously returns to normal.

"Well, that was weird," Clover says, feeling a shiver. "Alex, you should've said no to him."

"I was trying to be nice to him. Besides, he seems like a really cool guy who needs a confidence boost," Alex replies, closing her locker and walking to her next class.

The rest of the school day was just as weird or worse. In world literature, the class did an assignment about the brides of Dracula. Then, in gym class, they observed bats. The weirdest thing was that all the windows in the school were closed when the clock struck noon.

"Ok, it's official. We need to call WOOHP," Clover says to Sam, seeing Dick Grayson handing out black shades to everybody.

Clover takes out her X-Powder in the bathroom, and a mirror pulls them in. They fall down the WOOHP slides and enjoy their way to Jerry's office. The spies land on Jerry's pink couch and surprisingly don't bounce into a different position.

"Finally! We've been meaning to call you!" Clover remarks.

"Hello, ladies. Maybe whatever you were about to call me about is related to your current mission. There's been a rash of thefts in the Metropolis and Gotham area. But the mysterious thing is that the only things stolen are items related to vampires. Over a hundred velvet coffins, thousands of blood bags from the Red Cross, and hundreds of black shades have gone missing over the past week," Jerry explains, showing pictures of a Red Cross storage room missing blood bags and an expensive store missing racks of black sunglasses.