Dead Girls Walking

The sun is shining, and three body bags are stuck on a part of the mossy green stakes holding the peer. Something frantically moves in them, and a brown hand tears the bag. Alex sticks her head out and throws up water. She looks at the two other body bags and unzips them. Ten minutes later, Sam and Clover wake up and vomit water.

"Where are we?" Clover groans, looking at her extremely pale skin.

"No idea. I can see the shore. Let's swim there and get us together," Sam says, pulling herself out of the body bag.

The girls weakly swim to the shore and rest on the sand. The sun shines on them, and they enjoy the warmth.

"Your plan worked, Sammy," Clover says, smiling at her friend.

"Yeah, now let's find ourselves a change of clothes and a way back home," Alex replies, squeezing her soaked jacket.

The spies walk up the shore and to the local Happy Harbor High School. The halls are empty, and they take the opportunity to use the front office phone.

"Come on, pick up, pick up," Clover murmurs, waiting for Jerry's phone to ring. "Jerry, hi! We're at-"

"Who are you, and why are you using the office phone?" A staff member asks, walking into the front office.

"We thought the school was empty and needed to use it. You recognize us, we're Sam, Clover, and Alex. We woke up stuck on the harbor stakes and broke out of our body bags. Where is everyone?" Clover asks, hanging up the phone.

"Oh my God, you are Sam, Clover, and Alex. We were holding a school counseling session in the gymnasium for the students. Your disappearances shook up everyone in the surrounding area. We hardly get any of that type of crime. Why don't you girls follow me to the gymnasium," The staff lady says, guiding the girls to the gymnasium.

When they walk into the gymnasium, they become the center of attention.

"I never thought a person who was supposed to protect me and my family would do something so heinous to my baby. All I want to see is her perfect face one last time-" Stella asks, seeing her soaking-wet daughter walk into the gym. "Clover?"

"Mom?" Clover questions, looking at her shaken mother.

Clover, Sam, and Alex walk to their parents and are immediately embraced.

"I'm so glad you're ok," Stella whispers into Clover's ear.

Matteo and Hal get their hugs from Clover, not noticing everyone taking pictures.

"What happened to you three?" Alex's mom, Carmen, asks, holding her daughter's face.

"It's exactly what the news said what happened. Red Arrow kidnapped us from our penthouse driveway, and we woke up in a warehouse. After that, Red Arrow let us go to the bathroom, and we played dead. After that, we woke up in the water, escaped from our body bags, and came here to use the office phone," Sam explains, looking at her tear-stained mom.