Shocking, not!

A/N: Hii!! I'm back! Sorry, I haven't been updating as much. College has started to get sort of difficult, and I have a Financial Accounting project due next week.

"Hey, Sparky! Dinner time!" A guard says, pushing a plate through a slot.

"Another day, another minute in this hell hole," Livewire groans, flopping onto the floor. "I wonder what my favorite freshman crew is doing?"

Livewire pulls out her phone and looks at Clover, Alex, and Sam's Instagram pages. She sees the fun pictures together and smiles.

"I should see them sometime if I break out. Wait? Why not now?" Livewire says to herself, her hair sparking up.

Livewire lets out an explosion of electricity, and everything inside Arkham Asylum is shut down. Every cell door opens, and the prisoners break free. Livewire transforms into electricity and travels through the night sky.

~~~~~~

"Sammy, the lights are acting freaky," Alex says, looking at the lights flickering.

"I should've known some shit was going to happen when Arkham Asylum had a prison break," Sam comments, going to the generator. "Let's see here, everything seems normal-ah!"

"Hi! I came to check up on my favorite freshman trio!" Livewire says, coming out of the shadows of the basement.

"Leslie!" Alex exclaims, tackling Leslie with a hug. "You're alive!"

"Yeah. A little lightning couldn't take me down!" Leslie says, putting her hood down. "I've got a lot of blue on my skin, but that doesn't mean I'm sad."

"We so need to hang out!" Clover says, hugging Leslie.

"Leslie, how did you get inside?" Sam asks, suspicious of how her old friend got inside their penthouse.

"I snuck in. You know I can get into any place," Leslie replies, putting her arms around Sam, Clover, and Alex. "So when did my Beverly Hills gals turn into NYC girls?"

"We got into Gotham Academy, which is being rebuilt. So, we've been doing virtual school for a while. Wanna hang out?" Sam offers, smiling at Leslie.

"Sure. But first, do you have a tampon so I can plug it up?" Leslie asks, zipping up her hoodie.

"Of course we do. They are on the top shelf on the right side of the cabinet," Sam answers.

Leslie thanks her and runs upstairs. Once she's in the bathroom, she looks at herself in the mirror and sees her normal but pale skin.

"Woah! Who knew having your period could let you have fun?" Leslie ponders, fixing her hair into a fuck ass bob.

Leslie puts the tampon in, washes her hands, and exits to see Clover, Alex, and Sam waiting on her.

"Are you ready for a tour of our favorite spots in Metropolis and Gotham?" Clover asks, pressing the unlock button on her car keys.

"Sure, Clove," Leslie says, unzipping her hoodie.

The four girls pack into Clover's pink jeep and drive to Metropolis Mall. When they exit, Clover drags Leslie to Sephora.

"We're so giving you a makeover, Les," Clover says, letting Leslie wander around and pick what she wants.

"You have any hair dye and blue makeup?" Leslie asks a store worker.

"Sure, right this way," The store worker, named Mary, answers, leading Leslie to her desired products.

Clover pays for Leslie's products, and they head to the bathroom to help their old friend dye her hair.

"Ok, I only need you to help dye the back of my head," Leslie says, bending down in front of the sink.