I'm an Alien pt. 2

"Artemis, we've found the cabin. The lights are on. We're getting ready to go inside," Sam whispers, ending the voice message to Artemis.

"Sammy, there's people inside," Alex whispers, looking at the windows.

"Let's just knock," Clover suggests, getting up from the bush.

"Hello, Mrs. Vasquez. We're friends of your daughter, Miranda. We got told you'd be here, and we need to talk to all of you," Alexandra says, knocking on the cabin door.

The cabin door opens, and they're greeted with a shotgun to the face.

"I know why you're here. That bastard isn't getting my daughters, or his mother, or his nieces. Not after all I went through to escape him," Valerie hisses, about to press the trigger.

"Mom, stop! Please!" Miranda yells, her skin pink with heart antennas to match.

"Ma'am, please. Xulo is about to destroy Earth by midnight if he doesn't have you," Clover begs, looking at a woman in her forties with a platinum blonde pixie cut.

"Valerie, we can't run anymore. You might as well confront him and bring a close to this whole situation," The older woman says, standing up.

"As much as I hate to admit it, M'ar M'ar is right. If they're not coming for the triplets, they'll come for their mother and my daughter," A young woman with pale skin and silver hair comments, hugging her daughter with navy blue hair.

"Fine. Bring me to Xulo, and we'll get this whole situation sorted out," Valerie groans, walking outside the cabin.

"While we're driving to the Hall of Justice, would you mind explaining how you got into this situation?" Sam asks, getting on her motorbike.

"Sure, might as well. It will make the situation easier to explain. Sixteen years ago, I met Xulo at a carnival in town. We started to date, and eventually, he said he wanted to bring me to a special place for our first time together. He brought me to that cabin you found me in, and we had sex, but despite him reassuring me he used a condom, I guess condoms only work on Earth's dick. Anyway, by the time I woke up, I was millions of miles away from Earth and stuck on Cutii. His alien tech detected I had an egg fertilized, and he took me to his planet for examination. While stuck in Cutii's royal palace, I met Lunere, who was also there against her will. Turns out, her socially former but legal husband, Xuko, lied about letting her visit the moon when she got married. However, that might be in part due to the threats her father made if Lunere turned up pregnant when they were dating.

Anyway, I eventually met Queen M'ar M'ar at my wedding to Xulo, and shortly after, I had the triplets. It took me three long years to find a way off that damned planet, and I'm not going back no matter what," Valerie explains, glaring at the night sky. "Don't get me wrong, Xulo is a nice guy. He just moved the relationship too fast for my comfort."

"Wait, how did M'ar M'ar get on Cutii?" Clover asks, wondering how the Martian queen got stuck on another planet.