I'm an Alien pt.3

"So, any idea how we stop him?" Alex says, holding onto her cycle so she doesn't float in outer space.

"It would help if we had a lantern ring, but our rayguns should work just fine until we get back up," Sam responds, taking out her raygun and aiming at Xuza's pink ring. "Stay still and don't notice us."

Sam fires the raygun, and the beam hits Xuza's ring. He stops crystalizing the Earth and turns his attention to the spies as he holds his burned hand.

"I'm going to kill you," Xuza monotonely says, using his ring to form three snakes that go after Sam, Clover, and Alex.

"AAH!" Alex screams, jumping off her cycle to dodge the beam. "Jesus, dude! Have you ever heard of talking things through?!"

"Let's hope rayguns work against lantern projections!" Sam shrieks, firing her raygun again at the snake.

The raygun beam hits the snake, making it shatter.

"Now would be a really good time for Dad to help," Clover says, putting on her Invisibime Mascara on her suit and handing it to her friends.

"Where are you pesky girls?" Xuza screams, looking around the darkness of space.

"Right here," Clover states, punching Xuza in the face.

Xuza is sent flying into nearby meteors and prepares to attack, only to get hit by Alex's raygun beam.

"Is he knocked out?" Alex asks her finger still on the trigger.

"Not quite," Xuza growls, shooting a single beam at Alex that slams her into the Justice League Watchtower.

"Urgh! I'm ok!" Alex groans, climbing to the top of the Watchtower.

"You'll have to do a little more than that to harm me," Xuza states, his ring shining so bright it's blinding.

"Maybe it's time for a classic trifecta? Girls, triangle formation!" Sam screams, going to the right of Xuza.

Clover goes to the left of Xuza, meanwhile, Alex stays on the top of the Watchtower. They fire their rayguns at the same time, and their beams attack Xuza's bubble at all fronts. His bubble holds, making Sam move for a different formation.

"Close formation!" Sam exclaims, moving closer to Alex so that the beams can converge.

Clover does the same, and the beams form into one large pink beam that breaks Xuza's bubble, creating an explosion with a heart-shaped mushroom cloud.

~~~~~~~~

"What the hell was that?" Batman questions, looking at the pink explosion in the sky.