Chapter 48: Before the party

3rd person POV

Chloe was now doing Martha's make up. Well the only make up she can put on the girl. She refused everything minus lipstick, mascara and occasionally eyeshadow and eyeliner.

"There done" Chloe says. Martha had on bright purple lipstick, green eyeshadow and black mascara.

"Perfect" she says beaming. "I love it"

"Of course you do" Chloe says. She had on yellow lipstick with black eyeshadow and mascara.

Kagami had bright red lipstick, black eyeshadow and mascara. Alix refused to wear makeup earning lipgloss and mascara.

Stephanie and Julika both had purple lipstick with a light purple eyeshadow and black mascara.

"So we done" Alix asks. She was wearing a black and white jumpsuit. It was black on one side and white on the other. She had black sneakers and black diamond earrings to top the look of.

Julika have a tight mid thigh purple dress with a black ribbon. She had on black heals, a black diamond bracelet, necklace and earrings.

Kagami had on a black dress with red heals and ruby necklace and earrings. Stephanie had on a purple jumpsuit with black heals and purple crystal earrings, necklace and bracelet.

Chloe had on a yellow sundress with black pumps, yellow crystal earrings, necklace and bracelet.

Marinette had on a purple jumpsuit with a green bow around her waist. The knee of the jumpsuit was ripped with green highlights. She had a few tiny green details on her jumpsuits. She had green heels and emerald earrings, necklace, bracelet and to top it of a flower crown. Everything just screamed joker themed.

All of them had there hair down curled. Their nails were natural. Chloe stands up scanning everyone.

"Great it's show time" Chloe says dramatically.

Time skip

Martha practically tackled Aurora and Mirelle the moment she saw them.

"Great to see you too Mari" Both say assessing the small group. The rest of the well family was upstairs getting ready for their day out.

"You ready"Aurora asks glancing at Martha.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Martha says smiling.

Another time skip this time bought to you by this book being almost over

Everyone laughed. The girls were currently sitting in the limo heading to the spa. The girls are chatting away.

"So do you guys have your dresses" Martha asks Aurora and Mirelle.

"Bug.." Chloe warns. They should be relaxing not worrying about dresses.

"It's okay we bought them like awhile ago from you" Mirelle says beaming.

"*Gasp* you tricked me by going anonymous" Martha says making Mar'i giggle.

"Sorry Mari we're reach and can't have you make us free clothes all the time" Aurora says laughing.

"Wait I was ready to pay for mine" Allegra says.

"Me too" Bridgette says before sharing a look.

"And the boys" Both add.

"You don't have to" Martha says flushing of embarrassment.

"Hush now kitten everyone is paying even the boys we won't let you ruin you business" Selina says.

"But-" Martha says.

"Great I'll give you the details and prepare your bill after inspecting your outfits" Chloe says beaming with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Chloe" Martha groans.

"No Mari-bug you must learn to no longer give away free clothes. Everyone in here is reach as hell and your brand is to popular to be free" Chloe scolds making Martha groan as the rest of the family laughs.

They were going to pick up harley and Ivy on the way there. Martha knew very well that they'd be paying as well.

With the boys

The boys had decided to spend the day downstairs at their indoor balling ally. Well it was more like a bro cave equipped with foosball and anything else a guy would absolutely love. Well and a few girls I mean we don't label. They was even a basketball hoop.

Allan and Claude were by the basketball hoop doing a one on one. Jason a Tim were facing of on the foosball table. Jon and Felix were by the soda bar grabbing a soda of course. Luka was strumming his guitar as usual. The rest were facing of on the balling ally. Bruce couldn't make it. He was to busy planning the gala.

"You too drowning the loss of your girlfriend's in soda come join us" Allan shouts at the two making Jon chuckle.

"Who knew that I would one day feel like my life depended on one blue eyed girl" Jon says sighing as he stands up.

"Not me obviously" Felix says as the join the two in the court. Tim and Dick share a look nodding. That left only two overprotective brothers and the father. This boy was clearly hopelessly in love. They was no faking or breaking that. The sigh excepting the relationship.

"Your melodies have changed" Luka says looking at the two boys who stare at him in shock. "Good for you he is perfect for melody and his melody is clear"

"Melody?" Tim questions making the boy sigh.

"It's a gift I've had since I was a child" Luka says still strumming his guitar. "I can sense people's melodies. Like read your soul what kind of person you are"

Everyone once again stares at him.

"Family keeps getting weirder and weirder" Tim mumbles throwing his bowling ball hitting all the pins.

"Who knew your aim was so accurate when completely awake" Jason jokes making everyone laugh.

Back with the girls

The girls entered the spa preparing themselves for a relaxing day well all except one.

"Here comes being turned into a living barbie doll" she says making the girls laugh.

"We promise not to be too extreme just introducing you to a few things pinky" Zoe teases making the girl blush and the rest laugh as they enter the fully booked for them spa.

With Bruce

Bruce was freaking out everything had to be perfect. Everything. This was a very important event.

"Calm down master Bruce everything is going to be just fine" Alfred says smiling at his freaking out master. This truly was a nice thing for him to do. Prove his love to his girlfriend and daughter.

✨✨✨

😝😝😝😝 . I'm almost there. Next chapter will hopefully reveal my whole plan. Hope you enjoying the book. A few more chapters left.  Nothing over five. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️