Chapter 3: The finale battle

Marinette's POV

I hear a loud boom in the background. Scream could be heard from the poor civilians. Dead bodies littered the streets of Paris. The smell of blood filled the air.

Cries could be heard from children. Explosions going of every five seconds. Destruction filled the city of Paris. Parises most dangerous akumas had been set free.

Most of my team was down. Five minutes, five minutes was all it took for all of this to happen. Luka had been the first to fall. He was knocked unconscious within the first few seconds of the battle.

I guess Hawkmoth knew that he had been the most dangerous of all of us. Next to fall was Chloe. It was like he was trying to get me alone because the next thing I knew, Kagami was down.

Julika was the only one still standing. I sigh as she too is pinned down by one of the akumas. Hawkmoth drops down grinning like an idiot.

(Nobody knows that Marinette being multimouse except for her team minus chatnoir)

"Well ladybug" he says speaking to multibug.

"It's multibug you coward" I sneer glancing at my newly unconscious teammate.

Hope. Hope was what I was trying to hold on too. My team is down, chatnoir is no where to be seen and Alix is late. I shake my head trying to shake all the negativity out of me.

"Give up bug, it's over" he says laughing like a maniac.

"The wolf ain't out of the bag yet" multiwolf says. "Pack attack"
Multiple versions of wolf hers appear charging at Hawkmoth.

"Gigantor" Hawkmoth says and in one swipe the wolves are traped in the giants hands with multiwolf on the other.

"1 down, three to go" Hawkmoth says grinning. "Give up bug"

"Never" multipanda shouts "bamboo attack"

Multiple pieces of bamboo make their way towards Hawkmoth. Suddenly they begin to slowly disappear. It was as if someone was erasing them.

The next thing I know, evilastrator appears trapping multipanda and multiroster in a cage.

"Wake up call" multiroster shouts. A high pitch sound fills the air shattering the cage only for another one to appear trapping them.

As I am about to loose hope a this is heard from behind me. I look back to see chatnoir. I sigh in relief upon seeing seeing him.

"Chat, I knew you wouldn't betray me"I say smiling at my kitty. The said chat smiles like a maniac.

"Now my lady, just listen to my father and give him your miraculous so we could be together forever" he says smirking.

"No way" Multipig says kicking the mangy chat to the ground.

"Sorry we're late lb" Alix says landing in front of me as Multipig knocks chatnoir out tears staining her face. Probably mirroring my face.

Alix uses her distraction power to mess up Hawkmoth's power. Everything begins to go haywire. The akumas loose control of their powers.

"Lucky charm" I yell calling on my power.

Thre miraculous box's drops into my hands signalling that miraculous war was over. I use my yoyo to grab Hawkmoth's and mayura's, who was held down by Alix, miraculous.

They detransform almost making me burst into tears when they are revealed to be Gabriel and Nathalie. This only means one thing.

Chatnoir, the kitty who betrayed me, is Adrien,Mr high road also known as my very first love. I turn back to Multipig who has just Chatnoir's or should I say Adrien's miraculous.

I take another look at the damaged city. Sirens running through the usually peaceful city. Or at least that what it's painted as. Firetrucks running wild trying to extinguish the fires.

The place in ruins. Multiple dead bodies filled the streets of paris. My friends beaten half to death. In short it was a pretty scaring sight. I sigh, I shall have nightmares about this.

"Miraculous ladybug" I shout. A flock of ladybugs flows through the city fixing everything and bringing everyone back to life.

I use my yoyo to wrap the villains and go Chloe to bring us down. I do a quick interview as the Agreste family, minus gorilla, is dragged to prison.

I make my way back to the hotel room. I get there to find my team, including Alix, detransformed crying their hearts out. Letting out all their emotions.

I sigh knowing that they is no use in hiding my identity from Alix. I detransform. A surprised gasp is heard from the pink hair athlete.

"I'm so sorry Marinette" she says in a guilty manner.

"It's okay" I say sighing before giving her a smile.

"Mari you should let your emotions out" Chloe chokes out.

I smile at my best friends/mother figures words. I shake my head.

"I'm leaving" I state.

"We're coming with you" Kagami says.

"No, not yet anyway" I say sighing "I can disappear without many people noticing but for y'all it would be harder"

"Where are you going to leave" Alix asks.

"With my dad" I say. "Can I have the extra miraculous, it's all I'm taking with me, and my sketch books."

They all hand me their extra miraculous which I put back into the miraculous box. I smile grabbing three books. My music book. One of my filled design books. And an empty design book.

"Take care of fluff Alix" I say smiling "Please open a portal to Alfred, I'm pretty sure he's in the manor"

"Of course guardian" fluff says opening the portal.

"No school today" I yell "by guys" I say before stepping through the portal.

3rd person POV

The Wayne's, Alfred, Barbra, dick(who was visiting) and Bruce, when a portal appears next to Alfred. A small figure immediately steps out throwing it's self at Alfred.

"Grandpa I can't anymore" she says shocking everyone in the room. Alfred's eyes widen before he begins to comfort the girl.

She falls asleep in Alfred's arms, dropping what she came in with. Alfred picks her up and head to the emergency room placing her on one of the beds.

Everyone is confused. Who is this girl? And how does she know Alfred?

"Who's she" Bruce asks bluntly voicing everyone's thoughts....

✨✨✨

Another Cliff hanger. I think I'm getting better at making them.

Damian: tt

Marinette: Damian be nice

Damian: I didn't say anything.

Jon: you were going to

Damian: OMG, it's like looking at the sun it's.

Jon and Mari: what?

Damian: you too in one room, your blinding.

Jon and Mari:uhh...

Damian: somebody please help I'm going blind.

Jon and Mari: (●__●)

Anyway please vote and comment.

Henny❤️❤️❤️