Chapter 39: Talia has her ass handed to her

Martha's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. I look around to see I was in an unfamiliar place Damian next to me still unconscious.

"Dami" I say successfully shaking him awake. "Where are we" I ask as he sits up.

"We're in the league of assassin's Angel" he answers.

"Angel you already have a nickname for her" a voice says from the shadows.

"What do you want mother" Damian spat making me growl.

3rd person POV

The Wayne's, Jon (who flew all the way from metropolis as fast as he can), kwamis (who were hiding in Bruce's office) and MPS are now in the bat cave.

"Okay so what exactly are we dealing with" Chloe asks having gone into full mama bear mode.

"The league of assassins" Dick answers.

"Talia to be specific" Tim says.

"Oh" the MPS says in a bored tone.

"What do you mean oh" Jason asks.

"What the kids mean is that these humans will be lucky if they make it out alive" Plagg says laughing.

"How can you be so sure" Tim asks making Plagg's eyes darken.

"If they dare touch a hair on my kittens head I'll wipe out the whole human race like I did the dinosaurs" he says darkly making them gulp.

"And Martha can take care of her arms it's not like these are laser firing aliens" Luka says shrugging.

"She practically defeated hundreds of villains alone in one day" Alix says.

"Okay I respect pixie a bit more then I originally did" Jason says.

"And that's saying something" Tim snickers.

"May I ask has she ever did anything negative to this family" Kagami asks.

"No dah" the Wayne's say.

"Way to much to be true" Stephanie says.

"Yep she's dead" the MPS say.

"I can't believe I'm saying this" Jason says sighing. "Let's go save the b*tch"

.......

"Oh Damian that's no way to greet your mother" Talia says.

"It is if she's a b*tch" Martha says glaring at Talia.

"And what do you know" Thalia spat out.

"More than I should" she says hardening her glare.

"Answer the question mother" Damian says.

"You'll see" she says summoning a few female assassins "get her dressed"

It is than that Martha realizes she's been chained.

......

Damian is now tied to the alter, not that he knows that it's an alter. He is wearing a back suite with a mint green tie. Marinette is pushed into the room wearing a white wedding dress with gold heels.

The people walking her in looked bruised, have split lip and maybe a few broken bones

"She is chained how the heck did she do so much damage she's chained" Talia asks as the assassin's shrug.

"One they destroyed my clothes do you know how long it takes to make those. How much material asks. Two they put me in a f*cking weeding dress. Three it's uncomfortable and is not originally designed by me" Martha scoffed. "They lucky to be alive"

She is chained next to Damian.

"Welcome to your wedding" Talia says smirking.

"Wedding" they say looking at each other "eww"

"Why do you look so disgusted son she is one of the most powerful people on earth and I've seen the way you act around her" Talia says smirking.

"You want me to marry him/her" they say at the same time. "That's disgusting"

"How exactly is that disgusting" Thalia says.

"Wow dad is really bad at choosing our mothers isn't he Damian even if we're both mistakes of some kind wow just wow this one forces you to marry you sister" Martha says now getting angry.

"Sister" Talia questions.

"Yes you idiot we have the same farther do your research for goodness sake" Martha huffs angrily. "And don't think I don't know what you did to my family"

Talia is clearly taken aback by the bluenette who keeps getting angrier by the minute.

"And how dare you force your own son to marry someone he maybe doesn't even love" she says now eyes glowing a destructive green. "How dare you chain us up. Who are you to control our lives"

Her chains turn into ash as she walks towards thalia her body glowing a dangerous red.

"Get her" she orders the room full of assassins.

"Coward" Damian matters as Marinette let's out a power surge blowing everyone away from her and knocking out a few. Damian somehow remains unharmed. Martha looks at at the remaining assassins and uses a bit of what Tikki had taught.

"Pack attack" she says focusing ziggy's powers. Multiple versions of her appear and start attacking the assassins. Soon enough all the assassins are on the ground unconscious. All except for Thalia.

"What you afraid of me little girl" Talia says as her duplicates disappear making the girl smirk.

"No I want you all to myself" she says giving her a punch on the face. Talia tries to punch her to be flipped over. They continue fighting, or in talia's case trying to land a punch, until Martha decided she was bored and froze her.

The door bursts open just as Martha goes towards Damian disintegrating his chains.

"Is it me or is blueberry standing over a frozen Talia in a room full of unconscious assassins in a wedding dress" Tim asks as she does so.

Jon on the other hand is a blushing mess.

"Stop staring" Jason snaps out of his daze glaring at the boy.

"Hey guys" Martha greets. Jon immediately senses that something is wrong and fly's over just in time to catch her as she falls unconscious.

He carries her in bridal style (the irony).He blushes as she snuggles into his neck her breast pushing into her chest.

"This is too cute to be true" Selina says.

"When's the honeymoon" Stephanie jokes laughing.

"No" the boys, even Luka, scream at the same time while Jon blushes even harder.

Everyone looks around the room and are surprised when Damian suddenly bursts out into fits of laughter.

"I.... Can't... Believe..... It" he says laughing. "She couldn't even land a punch"

"Looks like the b*tch had her ass handed to her" Jason says as everyone laugh along him.

"So we gonna leave her like this" Dick asks.

"Yeah she'll be okay" Chloe says walking out the room. "No inappropriate thoughts Jon" she shouts making the boy blush with the petite girl still in his hands.

✨✨✨

Eeeee. I just really wanted to put Thalia in the story. I can already imagine thalia getting beaten up by Martha for simply being an ass. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️