Chapter 18: bonding at the beach (part 2)

3rd person POV

After dominating in water skiing they decided it was time for lunch. Everyone is now sitting on their beach mets water dripping off them eating.

You would swear they were advertising something because everything looked unreal.

"Don't" Marinette squealed as his brother tickled her "jay jay I'm trying to eat"

"Sorry pixie I just can't help it" he says as a flash goes off.

"And boom it's going on instagram" Stephanie says showing them the picture she had taken.

It was practically perfect. Jason was tickling Marinette who was laughing like crazy trying to make him stop. If they weren't siblings you would swear they were dating.

....…......................................................

Bubbly @stephybrown

Here is a picture of my two siblings being their adorable selves. Well at least one of them.

*Attachment*

#chlillingwithmysinlings #atthebeach #veryfirsttime #lovingthesebakedgoods #waynesiblings #gothamsangel #sayhellotomatha

................................................

"Speaking of social media have you tried out insta yet pixie" Jason asks.

"Yes but I only have one picture posted so far of the whole family taken by Tikki in secret" she says "the kwamis have been taking pictures of us all day and I'll be posting everything later tonight"

"That's cool" Jason says.

"I really need to meet this Tikki" Stephanie says.

"You will a bit later" Marinette says.

Stephanie searches up the picture. Which turns out wasn't that hard.

"What 100 000 likes already" Stephanie shouts "and how do you have so many followers you've only been here for like a day and have only posted one thing"

"I don't know maybe it's because I posted the whole Wayne family and people started to follow me thinking I was a new Wayne" I deadpan.

"Oh..." She says making us all laugh

"So how much longer until we have the beach ourselves" Damian asks.

"One and a half hours" Marinette replies checking the time.

"So what now" Jon asks curious at what the family would do next.

"Sandcastle building contest" Marinette says excited for this one.

"Ha" most of the family says.

"You build a castle using the sand and whatever else shinny or pretty you can find at the beach"

"Ohh" they all say at the same time making Marinette face palm while the Kent's laugh like maniacs.

"So people pick your partner or team, I'm already taken Mar'i you with me" she says before taking the child and walking away.

Everyone begins preparing their teams.

Time skip

Everyone is now half way done with building their sandcastles. Marinette was coming back with a bucket of water. Yes the had decided on buying sandcastle building buckets.

She was carrying it back to Mar'i when someone grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby feel like having some fun" a voice says from behind her.

"Please let go of hand" she says calmly not showing any emotions.

"Come on now" he says spinning her around forcing her to face him.

"Please unhand me immediately" she says still calm. Dangerously calm. But does the guy take a hint no he carries on pushing.

"Oh come on now stop playing hard to get" he says brushing her cheek with her hand making her slightly growl in anger. But the guy just can't take a hint and somehow finds himself on the ground holding his private area tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Boy's" she says rolling her eyes. She hears someone laughing.

"Wow pixie should I be scared for my safety around you" Jason asks.

"Yes all the time jay jay" she says walking away smiling.

"Wait is she serious" he asks freezing in shock.

..............................................................

"And done" Marinette says as they put the last jewel into their sandcastle.

"It's really big" Mar'i says from the inside of the castle.

"Yes fit for two princesses" Marinette says handing the five year old her flower crown made out of vines and tiny pink and purple flowers. This exchange is done through the window because Marinette is a big too big to fit in.

Both girls put on their crowns. Marinette's is made out of vines and tiny red and white flowers. They laugh.

"You girls done y..e..t" Tim asks coming to a stop the moment he sees their castle. "I  quit" he says walking away from the two laughing girls.

"Yoh guys why did Tim-" Jason says coming to a stop the moment he spots the castle. "No way"

"What-" Stephanie says stoping to examine the castle before squealing "guys come check this out"

Soon everyone in the Wayne and Kent family is standing in front of the castle examining it.

"Are these real jewels" Babs asks.

"Does it matter" Marinette asks.

"Yes" they all shout.

"No it's just glass" she says.

"Okay.... You win" Jason says. They two girls high five. They pose I'm front of the castle knowing very well the kwamis were probably taking pictures of them.

"So does anyone feel like buying us ice cream" Marinette asks making the family laugh.
...........................................................

The family is now sitting on their blankets watching the sunset as people are slowly escorted out of the beach because it has been booked for the night.

Marinette said that of course the Kent's could stay.

"I'm bored" Tim says making us all laugh.

"Don't worry this is just until the beach is empty" Marinette says.

"What do you have planned for tonight" Jason asks.

"Not much we have to be home by ten o'clock because tommorow we have school and it's a 1 hour drive back to Gotham"

"School bummer" Tim says.

"You coming to Tim" Marinette says laughing.

"Noo why do you hate me so" Tim says quite dramatically.

"*Snort* you've been spending too much time with the literature nerd over there" Marinette says laughing.

✨✨✨

Hello again everyone. Hope you enjoying the book so far. I'm trying my best here. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️