Chapter 27: The closet

3rd person POV

Martha makes her way inside the school with Damian. They get to class and she seats herself down taking out her sketch book. Her Phone rings.

"Hey Chloe" she says.

'Hi Mari-bug now mind telling me why you changed the name for your brand' she shouts from the other end.

"I asked my dad to change my name the old one holds too many memories" she replies.

'oh are you okay M' she asks clearly worried.

"Yes now I must go class is going to be starting soon" she says.

'okay bye'

"bye Chloe"

She puts her phone in her purse and continues to sketch. She sighs thinking of his blue eyes and before she knows it she has designed a whole line of blue clothes and jewelry.

'stop it Martha' she scolds herself turning the page shaking her head. She once again begins to design.

"Hello" Jon greets sitting himself down.

"Hey" she replies not looking up from her sketch book.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" he says feeling a bit guilty.

"It's okay" she sighs once again not looking up from her sketch book.

'what's up starshine' he thinks 'are you mad at me or something'

He takes a glance at the girl sitting besides him sighing. She refuses to look up from her work.

Damian from the other side of the room sees this and sighs. He takes out his phone texting Stephanie.
_________________________________

Damian 👿👿
She's refuses to meet his eyes.

Stephanie 🙄
Then we better be quick.

Damian 👿👿
Tt

Stephanie 🙄
Don't act like you don't care

Damian 👿👿
I will kill you in your sleep
__________________________________

Damian puts his phone down sighing taking another look at his sister who is doing all she can to block out Jon.

"This better work" he whispers to himself.

Time skip
Martha's POV

The bell rang signalling the end of our third class. I had been able to successfully avoid Jon the best I can. I was even able to avoid him in between lessons. I quickly pack my things avoiding his eyes.

I make my way out of class not sparing him a glance. I am thankfully met with Steph and Cass. They drag me to a part of school I don't know.

It's a quite and isolated part in school. They drag me towards a closet.

"What are we doing HERE" I shout as I'm pushed into the closet. "HEY" I say banging the now locked door"

"Sorry Martha this is for your own good" Stephanie shouts.

'own good' I thought.