Chapter 35: A little surprise

Martha's POV

I woke up early smiling as I got out of bed. I went into my work out clothes getting myself ready for the morning. Today I'm doing gymnastics. I know they is a room for it because of Dick.

Though my classmates are here I must admit I can't wait to see the self claimed MPS again including the new member Alix. I just can't wait to see my whole family. Paris and Gotham. Plus Jon obviously.

I walk out heading to Dick's gym equipped with everything for a gymnast. I smile standing on the mat.

"Hey" I hear a voice from behind me.

"Hi Dick mind if I join" I ask smiling.

"Go ahead I'll be at the bars of you need me" he answers.

"Thanks" I say smiling making him chuckle.

I start stretching.

"You mind if I play a bit of music" I ask.

"Not at all" he replies smiling as he prepares himself for the bars.

3rd person POV

Martha smile putting on her music she positions herself before starting her routine. Dick can't help but stop what he's doing and stare.

His jaw drops. Her moves are professional non the less and he doesn't remember teaching them to her. She finishes smiling.

"I don't remember teaching you that" he says.

"You weren't my only teacher" she says giggling.

"What do you mean" he asks confused.

"Mom used to sneak me out at night, a few of Gotham's villains thought me a few things and on top of that I'm a silver medalist in gymnastics with Kagami as a gold medalist. It was her dream and I supported her because that what family is for"

"Wow" he says not surprised about Selina sneaking her out "I don't recognize the music though"

"That's because all our music is original done by Luka because he doesn't like dancing or gymnastics and chooses to be our musician instead"

"That's cool" he says.

"Just do the bars already" she says rolling her eyes making him laugh. She grabs one of his ribbons preparing for a ribbon dance.

She started her song and dance. Dick just stared at her once again distracted. She soon finished and of course he clapped.

"I thought all your songs were original" he says.

"They are. Chloe doesn't allow us to use what she likes to call cheap knockouts, Jagged is always offended by that"

"That song is by melodic fencer and LC" he says "and did you say Jagged as in Jagged Stone" he shouts.

"Yes to both"

"Wait that means your friends are melodic fencer and LC. But melodic fencer, LC, Queen C, purple Melody and Nette always say they're family and you call these people your family from Paris meaning..." He says trailing off.

"Kagami is melodic fencer, Luka is LC, Chloe is Queen C, Julika is purple Melody and I'm-" she says.

"Nette your Nette" he shouts cutting her off.

"Who's Nette" Jason asks coming into the room followed by his siblings.

"I am of course" Martha says making their Jaws drop. "Can I do the bars now I might have time to put the finishing touches to my new song and no non of you are allowed to post this."

Martha rolls her eyes as her siblings are still frozen in shock. He pushes dick to the side preparing herself for the bars. When the family snaps out of their shock she's already at it.

(A/N only pay attention to the performance).

Their jaws drop as she does her landing perfectly

"Are you trying to make us have a heart attack" Stephanie asks.

"If I was trying to give you a heart attack you would have a heart attack" she says smirking as she walks out.

"Aren't you going to do the beam" Dick asks.

"No I don't want y'all to stare at me like I just grew two heads the whole time. I want to let all the information sinc in I'm skipping training and working on my songs and designs. I have a lot of commissions to complete"

She walks out the room living her siblings behind. She heads to her room taking out some material in the closet.

Time skip

About an hour later she had a few complete designs a few almost complete and a few half done. She looks at the time it's still 06:46. Enough time. She spends some time working on her songs.

She's completed the song she had Jon play on the guitar and was planning on recording it later. She also has a new one inspired by Jon.

They is actually a lot of songs in her song book ready. She smiled putting her book to the side and heading to the shower.

She comes out and gets dressed in leather pants with a red t-shirt with the words 'bad ass bug' written across in cursive in black.

She wore a leather jacket with high heeled black boots. Hop gold earrings and gold bracelet. She put her hair up into a ponytail. For make up she had dark red lipstick and a bit of mascara.

She walked downstairs entering the dinning room. She seats down earning a few stares from her family.

"Are the stares because I'm Nette or that I decided to wear an outfit based on Jason or redhood and a bit of ladybug" she asks.

"Uhh... Both" her family say.

"Jay do you have a problem with it" she asks.

"Not at all" he answers.

"Great because I have a whole line planned" she says eating her breakfast.

"You really going to act like nothing happened" Dick asks.

"Technically nothing happened for me"she says making Damian snicker. "Come on guys just accept it I'm not normal I'm far from normal and your going to get a shock everyday until you get used to it"

"The kids right, she shocks me and I've been alive since the beginning of time" Plagg says coming out.

'this is going to be a long day' Martha thought shaking her head.

✨✨✨

You thought I wouldn't update didn't you. I wouldn't leave you hanging. Anyway I might update less because I've adopted a book. Plus I'm planning on updating my other books. And the Christmas special due on Christmas Eve. Wish me luck. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️