Chapter 6: scaring the sh*t out of my brothers

Marinette's POV

I step out of the portal. I come face to face with an abandoned warehouse. I look at my baton to clarify the place.

"Yep this is the place" I whisper to myself.

"Be careful Mari" Tikki says worryingly.

"I always am Tikki" I say smiling at the little God "mullo, how do you feel about having a bit of fun" I ask smiling wickedly.

"Let's do it" she says practically dancing around.

"Mullo play unify" I say. My costume changes now having a little grey and pink. "Multitude" I say dividing into tiny versions of myself to make sure that the cameras don't detect me.

I enter their house and start tracking their main computer. I must admit, it looks better on the inside than the outside. I make my way towards their base entering it through the vents.

I find them sitting inside having a brother to brother conversation. I decide to heck into their computer. I send a message saying.

'have you been going to school'

The message appeared on every computer in their base.

3rd person POV

The bat bros were having a normal day. Online schooling, fighting crime, eating, joking around and I occasionally going out to have a bit of fan.

Yeah they were having a normal day. They had decided to go down to the bat cave and of course do a bit of bro to bro chatting while going through their cameras to see if any crime was taking place.

And of course to make sure that their patrol roots hadn't been contaminated by a certain bat. All was normal until a message appeared on all the screens of their computers.

'are you still going to school' it said.

"What the-" Tim says falling off his chair.

"What the f*ck is that" Jason screams as Tim starts typing on the keyboard trying to get rid of the message.

'language Jason' the message red changing.

"How" Jason asks slightly panicking.

"I really don't know" Tim says slightly panicking.

'stop panicking Timmy' it read changing once again.

"Sh*t" Jason screams.

'language' it read in capital letters changing once again.

"How the heck can this person hear us" Jason asks.

"Simple I'm in the room with you" a female voice says from the other side of the room.

"How" Tim says shacking his head in disbelief. Making a cackle come from the other side of the room.

"It was quite easy really" the voice says coming from another part of the room.

"How the heck are you moving this fast" Tim shouts.

"Where the f*ck are you" Jason asks trying to spot a shadow or something.

"Language" the voice says from another part of the room.

"I'm in the room of course redhood" the voice says from another part of the room causing Tim to choke on air.

"How do you choke on air seriously redrobin" the voice says slightly disappointed from another part of the room.

"Who the f*ck are you" Jason shouts angrily taking out his gun.

"Ha think about it who's the only person smart enough to trace you and sneak into your base with out being seen or leaving a trace" the voice asks coming from above them.

"Thalia" Tim says.

"Who's thalia" the voice asks coming from one of the corners in the room.

"How the heck should we know who you are" Jason shouts.

"Because" the voice says as a bunch of mouse/cat run out joining into one person.

"Ahh" Tim shouts as Jason shoots at her.

"Wow jay I never thought you'd shoot your own sister" the girl says making his eyes widen.

"How are you not dead" Tim says not catching her hint making her shake her head.

"Mullo Plagg divide" she shouts and her costume changes. A bug-mouse flys next to her. "Claws in" she says detransforming causing both boys to almost faint. She feeds the kwamis and hides them in her pocket.

"Pixie/blueberry" the two boys say at the same time.

"So you still remember me" she muses. "I see you finally got along" she says taking a sit.

"Of course your the only one smart enough to do this" Tim says banging his head on the desk.

"Pixie I'm so sorry" Jason says shaking his head in disbelief.

"It's ok jay I'm okay see" she say standing up and swirling around. Both boys immediately tackle the girl into a hug.

"How did you find us" Tim asks.

"More importantly how don't you have a bullet through your heart" Jason asks putting down his sister.

"I traced your camera signals. And I had a bullet proof suit on" she replies.

"How I made the untraceable" Tim asks.

"Tim both me and know that nothing is ever untraceable. They's always an alternative" she huffs.

"Where did you get that kind of tech pixie" Jason asks.

"It's magic" I say.

"MAGIC" they both yell.

"Yes which I'll gladly tell you about if you come back to the manor" she says pleasingly.

"Uhh..." Both brothers says trying to avoid her eyes knowing very well they wouldn't be able to resist it if they looked at them.

"Please" she says putting on the babydoll eyes. "I'll make sure I give Bruce an ear full" she begs once again "do it for me" she begs "you know if you don't do it I'll drag your sorry a**** there"

This catches their attention. Their eyes widen and they make the mistake of looking into her eyes.

"You wouldn't" Jason says.

"Try me" she replies not turning of her babydoll eyes "please guys" she begs once again.

"Fine" both brothers say sighing.

"One week for him to prove himself" Jason says.

"One week and if he neglects you I'm gonna serve his a** on a silver plate" she says.

"Damn pixie what kind of sh*t did you go through" Jason asks.

"Deep sh*t" she says making their jaws drop "I'm not ready to talk about it yet but let's just say I'm not a big fan of Bruce either"

"Wow that's the first time I've heard you call him by his first name" Tim says.

"Why are you helping him then" Jason asks.

"I'm not only helping him, I'm helping my family. I don't know half of you and I come to find that you've broken apart" she says "I'm doing this because I love you all and for some of you want to love you"

The boys nod at her response and go up to their rooms to pack their things. It looked like they were spending a week at the manor. Marinette was half way through the first part of her mission and was planning to complete the other half the next day.

✨✨✨

Yoh people. I've completed another chapter and yeah I want to thank you for reading. Yeah I'm sorry if this is not how the story is told but this is a Jenny version. Hope your enjoying it so far. Please vote and comment. The one and only cocky Jenny sending you love.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️