Chapter 7: Night terrors

3rd person POV

The three vigalents were shocked to say the least when they entered the bat cave to find Tim on the computer next to Barbara who was chatting to Jason.

"I still can't believe you could walk again after the accident" Jason says.

"Yeah it's thanks to the magical girl if the family" Barbara says giggling.

"Mari" Jason says smiling.

"That girl is amazing" Barbara compliments.

"I'm actually glad she convinced me to come actually meet my sister's you okay Gordon" she says before spotting the gaping bats. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies"

This statement makes Tim burst into laughter.

"Tt" Damian says.

"Where's Marinette" Bruce asks coming out of his state of shock.

"In her room resting" Barbara answers.

"Said something about having a long day tommorow" Tim says "not to lie I missed this computer"

"Tt why are you back" Damian asks.

"Well if it isn't the demon spawn that played a huge role in driving away our family" Jason says glaring at the two.

"My brothers are finally back" Dick exclaims crushing the two into a group hug. "I missed you guys"

"Missed you too dicky-bird" Jason says smiling.

"Yeah how are you bro" Tim says.

"Well you know got married, moved out and had a child" Dick says.

"What!?" Both brothers exclaim making Barbara burst out into laughter.

"That's what happens when you live off the grid" she says laughing her a** off.

"Uhm sorry we missed the wedding" Tim says scratching the back of his neck.

"Great more imbeciles to put up with" Damian says. "First it was the girl now you to"

"And they's going to be more coming" Marinette says entering the cave. "What's up with you"

"Mari what are you doing down here" Jason asks.

"I couldn't sleep, memories" she states making most of them look at her with worry. "I'm also here to make sure that the coffee addict goes to sleep"

"How did you know" Tim asks.

"The bags under your eyes are evidence enough brother" she says smiling cheekily.

"Still as observant as ever pixie" Jason says chuckling.

"Well I'm not going to sleep" Tim states huffing making Marinette giggle.

"Yes you are" she says.

"No *yawn* I'm not *yawn*"

"Timmy who made your coffee" she asks.

"Oh no" he says before falling asleep. This makes the batfam minus Bruce, who went up to do some work, and of course Damian.

"Pixie you a miracle worker" Jason says. Marinette smiles heading towards Tim yawning. "Tired"

"Sleeping pills" she replies picking Tim up.

"Alfred" Barbara asks.

"Yep"

"You know you don't have to carry him to his room right we'll take care of it" dick says.

"Neh I'm on my way up anyway" she says yawning once again before heading out.