Chapter 4: Marinette Martha Wayne

3rd person POV

"Who is she" Bruce bluntly asks.

"I think master Bruce" Alfred states "that should be answered by the young lady"

Alfred goes over to the girls stuff and picks it up placing it on a nearby counter. He smiles shaking his head before heading upstairs saying something about a glass of water.

Marinette's POV

I feel eyes piecing through my skin. I groan in annoyance. I open my eyes to see several pairs of eyes staring at me. Not just any eyes. This was my family. Well Dick and Bruce were, I didn't know who the other two were.

"Who are you" me farther asks.

"You don't remember me" I ask on the brink of tears"

"..."

I shake my head in disbelief. First he sends me away to leave with my abusive mother then he completely forgets. I watch as Dick puts 2 and 2 together. His eyes widen in realization.

"Before Dick yells you, I'm Marinette Martha Wayne" I say glaring at him" good to see you didn't forget about me farther"

His eyes widen at the statement. I see dick flinch at how harsh my voice is.

"Wow sunshine, that was a bit harsh" he says earning a playful eye roll from me.

"Where is mom and my brothers" I ask.

"..."

"What happened" I ask sighing. No response has to be bad "where are they"

"First thing you should know is that you have a new brother and three new sisters" he says. "Damian went to bed and Barbra is at the bat cave, they the only ones that stayed"

"What do you mean by... Farther what did you do"I ask eyes widening.

"Uhmm..." he says. I shake my head in disapproval before turning back to Dick, eyes practically begging for him to explain. He sighs in defeat.

"Well it all started with the joker incident" he starts off "joker killed Jason..."

"Jason's dead" I ask eyes widening.

"No Sunshine relax" he says making me let out a breath of relief. "Jason was killed by joker and Tim was his replacement. When he came back from the dead, he felt used and betrayed and decided to go into isolation. Tim felt overworked. Damian was constantly taunting him and trying to kill him. He soon was replaced by Damian and decided to leave. Barbara was injured by the joker because of Bruce and has despised him ever since. Cass and Stephanie are two of your sisters around your age. Both were slowly pushed away by Bruce, neglected and moved out, they still go to school and Bruce pays for them but they stay as far away as possible. I too no longer live here. I'm married with a beautiful baby girl. I moved out but visit frequently"

Bruce looks really guilty. I glare at him before taking a deep breath and turning back to Dick.

"What happened to Selina" I ask eyes twitching.

"She felt that their relationship wasn't going anywhere" he says sighing.

"Let me guess, he didn't propose" I huff ready to give my farther a good talking to.

"Pretty much"

"Farther you can't keep a girl you claim you love for so long" I shout.

"But-"

"Do you love her" I ask cutting him off.

"With my whole heart" he says half way to tears.

"And it pains you. The fact that she left hurts you"

"Yeah"

"Work farther is not more important than your family" I say slightly shouting at him. "You love these people, yet you push them away. Don't worry farther, I'll fix your mistake"

I wipe away a stray tear before standing up and heading for the door.

"Where are you going" dick asks.

"Tracking down my brothers" I say.

"Impossible we've been trying for years" dick states.

"You aren't me" I say heading to the bat cave where I find Barbara working on the computer.

"Hello" I softly trying not to startle her.

"Oh hey" she says looking up from the screen "you must be my new sister, I'm Barbara but you can call me babs"

"Hey. Yeah it's actually the other way around. Your my new sister. I'm Mari" I reply in a joking manner making her giggle.

"Are you sure you Bruce's daughter" she asks.

"110% sure" I reply smiling brightly. "Why didn't you leave him" I ask softly.

"Well during the first two years I would have done it but now I just feel sorry for him" she states.

"So he took away your ability to walk" I ask.

"Yeah pretty much" she says sighing.

"What did doctors say, will you ever be able to walk again" I ask knowing I had to do something to fix my father's mistake.

"No, I won't ever be able to use my legs again" she says tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Don't cry" I say wiping them away "I've got your back" I say smiling.

"What do you mean" she asks.

"Do you trust me" I ask softly trying to be convincing.

"Uh..."

"You have nothing to loose" I say in a hopeful manner. "Please let me help me"

"How" she asks.

"A lot has happened since I left. Some of these things I would not like to talk about. Basically I'm now guardian of a bunch of God's. I'm mostly creation and have healing magic. They is a high possibility that I'll be able to heal you but you have to trust me. Do you trust me"

Barbara's POV

She looks at me hopefully. What had this girl fine through. She looks hut and ready to fight for this family. I have no choice. I have to trust her. She is family.

"Yeah I trust you"

"Great" she squeals putting her hand over my chest.

Marinette's POV

I put my hands over her chest letting the healing magic flow through my. A bright pink glow illuminates the room. It soon disappears leaving a shocked Barbara.

3rd person POV.

"Take it slow babs, you haven't walked in awhile" Marinette warns.

Barbara slowly begins to stand up...

✨✨✨

I just couldn't let Barbara suffer in a wheelchair. I had to do this. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️