Chapter 17: Bonding at the beach (part 1)

Marinette's POV

After a quick swim I made my way back to my family having cooled off. I find them still sitting with each other. Two new people had joined.

"Pixie you back" Jason says. The whole family looks up.

"Hey" I say greeting the two new people. "I'm Martha nice to meet you"

The female looks at Bruce bewildered.

"Another one" she asks making my siblings laugh.

"Hey so your Bruce's new adopted daughter" the male asks.

"I'm neither adopted or new" I say making their jaws drop "I'm just really well hidden"

"So why did you come out" Jon asks.

"Isn't it obvious" I ask "to bring my messed up family back together" I say sitting myself down.

"Oh" the guy says making the family laugh once again.

"Sorry for being rude" the woman says "I'm Louis Lane and this is my husband Clark Kent and I think you've already met Jon"

"Yeah we met" I say before turning back to my family "Why are you guys just sitting around"

"We honestly don't know what to do" Jason says rubbing the beck of his neck making me face palm.

"Ok so when at a beach you swim, surf, sun bathe , slash each other with water and every other water related fun" I say explaining it to them slowly causing the Kent's to laugh.

"So your serious about the public beach thing" Bruce deadpans glaring at anyone who dares eye his daughter.

"I was only able to rent it out for the night well from 5 o'clock onwards we're going to be alone" I say sighing "and they is not that many people here"

"Well kitten I'm sunbathing" Selena says "cat's don't do well with water"

"How about aliens" I ask turning to clark.

"You told her" he asks.

"World's best detective, I don't need anyone to tell me" I say making my siblings plus Jon laugh.

"That's my title" Bruce complains.

"Not anymore" I say "I'm daddy's little princess I can get anything I want"

By now my siblings are practically rolling on the floor laughing.

"No y-"

"Are you seriously gonna appose" I ask raising an eyebrow "I mean your at a public beach wearing swimming shorts that read 'I am the night'"

"Fair point" he sighs defeated making Louis and Clark laugh along with everyone else.

"Good daddy now let me teach y'all how to surf" I say "who's game"

"Me" my siblings, Jon, Kor'i and Mar'i say.

"Dad you coming like it or not" I say. "Damian come help me rent a few surfboards"

"Sure" he says making everyone look at him weirdly. "Tt what you staring at"

"Sorry it's just you never agree to anything" Jon says.

"Well I'm his favourite person in the whole world" I say making Jon look at him on offence.

"She's not wrong" he says getting up and dragging me away.

3rd person POV

Both soon arrive at the renting shop. Marinette goes to the window of the little shop with Damian not to far behind. She rings the bell and a man about 22 years old comes to the front.

"What will it be cutie" he says making Damian growl though he doesn't see or hear him.

"I'll have 1 child size surfboard and 14 normal sized ones" she say taking out her card.(I know nothing about surfboards)

"That's a lot" he says.

"I have a big family"

She pay for them all and put her card back into her purse.

"How about I help you cary them back to your family and you give me your number" he says making Marinette look at him in disgust.

"I'm sixteen you pervert" she says mildly glaring at him.

"Age is just a number now stop playing hard to get and let me help you" he says reaching out to touch her hand.

"Tt get your grubby hands away from my sister" Damian says intercepting his hand and successfully breaking his wrist.

He huffs grabbing 9 of the surfboards stacking them on top of each other and making his way back to the family.

Marinette shakes her head laughing before grabbing the rest of the boards and following her brother.

'sh*t' the man thinks staring at the two teenagers.

Both soon arrive at their spots and put down the very heavy surfboards.

"Grab a surfboard" she says.

Time skip

"So everyone follow my lead" Marinette says swimming a little deeper into the ocean. The rest of the family following. A big wave heads her way and she stops.

She waits awhile and when it gets closer she stands up. She rides it flawlessly doing a few tricks as it gets smaller. She soon arrives back on main land and goes back to her family who are now gapping at her.

"I'm out" Jason says only to be grabbed by Marinette.

"You don't have to catch a big wave or do any tricks" she says.

After a lot of wiping out the family is finally able to surf. Marinette is currently with Mar'i who hasn't gotten the hang of it yet.

"I'm never going to get the hang of it" Mar'i says half way to tears.

"Of course you are sweetie come with me" she says as the swim towards a medium sized wave. They wait for it to get a bit closer. "Okay at the count of three stand up bending your legs hands to the side to keep balance" she says "one.... Two..... Three"

Within seconds they are ridding the wave back to shore.

Mar'i squeals the moment their feet touch the ground.

"I did it" she says hugging Marinette.

"Of course you did sweetie" she says.

"Daddy" the little girl shouts going towards her farther.

"What now pixie".Jason asks.

"Water skiing" Marinette says "we just need about two moto boats and jet skis, I'll go rent them"

"Not alone" Damian says.

"Dami"

"Nope I don't want the guy trying his luck on you again" Damian says.

"You broke the dudes wrist I fought he's still there"

"What you guys talking about" Jason asks.

"Some guy was pestering Martha trying his luck on her Todd"

"And Damian broke his wrist so yeah we okay" she adds making Jason laugh.

"I'll come with you pixie" he says shaking his head "only you pixie"

✨✨✨

And that's it for now. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️