|Chapter 45.| Two Months Earlier...|

———————
|Chapter 45.| Two Months Earlier...|
———————

Two months earlier

Two months earlier...

Jason was alone in Wayne Manor. The walls were moving around him, whispering things to him, horrible things about a monster that he was going to become.

It was the Manor, but everything was different.

Jason walked the corridor to his bedroom. The walls lined with stone statues of people he recognised. Two-Face. Lady Arkham. Deathstroke. And the last before his bedroom was Carmine Falcone, looking down at Jason with darkness in its granite eyes.

Jason found that particularly strange since he had never seen Carmine Falcone before, but had fought against the others.

Jason pushed open the door to his bedroom. Isabella was sat on his bed, staring out of the window.

"Izzie?" Jason asks in surprise. Jason hadn't seen Isabella in nearly a year. Space was the best thing for the both of them so they could move on, Jason was finding moving past Isabella a particular challenge since he was still in love with her.

Isabella didn't look up.

She watched as a figure walked out from the darkness. A figure that looked like some cross between Deathstroke and Batman, but with a red helmet shielding his identity.

The figure wrapped his hands around Isabella's neck, and she let him willingly. She watched the figure with a sort of admiration in her eyes, almost a loving look.

"If I'm going to die, then it should be you" Isabella informed the figure. Isabella lowered herself so she was on her knees and allowed the figure to choke the life out of her.

"No!!!" Jason shouted. He bolted forward and tried to reach Isabella. But the faster he ran, the further he seemed to move away from Isabella. Until they were almost too far apart, that Jason couldn't make out who was who anymore.

But he was still inside his bedroom.

Then the floor disappeared from under Jason's feet, and he was falling. Falling down the side of the skyscraper that Deathstroke had blown him off.

Jason watched his reflection in the windows as he fell. His face was broken beyond belief. His face split open and his skull bashed in.

As Jason was about to hit the ground he found himself falling back on his bed. The looked normal to Jason but he could tell that something was still very wrong.