|EXILE.| Chapter 15.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 15.|
———————

As December slowly drifted upon Gotham, the news of Maroni's arrest pushed the Wayne conspiracy out of the news

As December slowly drifted upon Gotham, the news of Maroni's arrest pushed the Wayne conspiracy out of the news. So the mood around the Manor was good.

Barbara had found evidence of all of Maroni's misdeeds on his network, and she had anonymously sent it to the GCPD.

It was a complete list of all of Maroni's crimes. There was no way that Maroni would be slithering his way out of jail this time.

Things were going really well for the Batfamily at the moment. Everyone was very proud of Jason successfully handling his first mission as Robin. Isabella had been worried all this time that Jason was going to get himself killed, and it turned out Jason was a natural, a lot better than Isabella was when she first started.

Isabella had noticed the new spring in his step around the Manor. Being Robin really agreed with Jason.

And every chance that Isabella stood too close to him these days, they ended up making out. Isabella was sometimes thankful when people interrupted them, she needed a chance to catch her breath.

It was so obvious to everyone that Isabella and Jason had started dating. They weren't hiding it, but they hadn't gone around tell everyone either.

Isabella swung a punch at Ellie, and Ellie easily blocked it. "I knew you two were dating" Ellie scoffed, people were surprised that she was good at noticing things, it was literally what she did every night.

Isabella and Ellie were training in the Batcave.

Isabella tries to kick Ellie in the face. Ellie dodged to the side, and pulled Isabella's balancing leg out from under her.

Isabella fell flat on her back.

Isabella pushed herself up off the floor. Isabella didn't know why she even bothered trying to beat Ellie, she was a lot better at fighting. Not just anyone could replace Batman.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who knows" Isabella tells Ellie. Ellie scoffs knowing that probably wasn't true. The whole family was trained at noticing things that people wanted to keep hidden.

Bruce definitely knew, and if Bruce knew then Alfred knew. Constance would've been able to see it all over Isabella's face. And if Ellie knew, then Barbara knew, and Luke would know as well.

"If you insist on not telling people, then I won't tell anyone" Ellie sighed, not really caring. Ellie knew that everyone else already knew anyways.