|Chapter 86.| The World Of The Dead Pt.2.|

———————
|Chapter 86.| The World Of The Dead Pt.2.|
———————

An hour driving down an endless road in the Rolls Royce managed to lull Tim into a comfortable sleep, he exhausted himself out worrying about how he's going to get home, and he's tired himself out from the fight as he's not used to taking a beatin...

An hour driving down an endless road in the Rolls Royce managed to lull Tim into a comfortable sleep, he exhausted himself out worrying about how he's going to get home, and he's tired himself out from the fight as he's not used to taking a beating like the others are.

Donna keeps cautiously look out of the back window to make sure they aren't being followed.

Bruce stays silent while he's driving, but Isabella has about a hundred questions for him. And she's starting to go annoyed with this silence, just like he was silent when he was alive.

"Are we going to talk about the elephant in the room...or car?" Isabella mentions to her father. He didn't seem at all surprised that Isabella is dead.

Bruce takes a deep breath. "I've been keeping an eye on you from this side, I'm pretty well caught up" Bruce tells Isabella. What the fuck does that mean?

"You've been watching?" Isabella asks her father.

"This place...I didn't wake up on the train like you and Donna...Ra's pulled me into the Demon palace here in this world" Bruce informs Isabella. "He has power over this place, this is where the Demon's power spawns from. I awoke in Ra's palace and managed to escape. Ra's blocked me from being able to move along, so I could watch as he turned Ellie into his own personal monster, unfortunately Ra's didn't count on Ellie's mind being closed off to me, so I got to watch you from time to time instead" Bruce informs his daughter.

Bruce points out of the window, and Isabella and Donna only just become aware of the floating palace in the sky. Ra's palace in this world. This must be the Lazarus world. The place Jason came to, and was pulled out of by the Lazarus Pit.

Bruce can tell that Isabella is thinking about Jason. "I don't blame him for what happened to me" Bruce tells Isabella simply. Isabella looks up at him in shock.

"Jason killed you, and you don't blame him?!" Isabella snaps at Bruce. Isabella blames Jason completely for what happened. Jason is the one that killed her father.

"Jason Todd killed you?" Donna scoffs from the backseat.

"Isabella, I've seen things on this side, I've seen Jason" Bruce tells Isabella. Isabella doesn't understand, Jason isn't dead. "Jason's body is in the world of the living, but his mind is trapped here in the Lazarus World, and that allows Ra's to control Jason" Bruce explains to Isabella. "And it's what Ra's is doing to your sister right now" Bruce continues to explain to Isabella.