|EXILE.| Chapter 06.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 06.|
———————

Jason couldn't believe all of the gadgets and tech that he had seen in the one hour he had spent in the Batcave

Jason couldn't believe all of the gadgets and tech that he had seen in the one hour he had spent in the Batcave. How much stuff goes into protecting this city from the criminals. Jason had seen hundreds of pictures of all of the super suits, but had never really thought about all of the tech that goes into them.

Ellie had given Jason all of these books to study. He had to prove himself before Ellie would let him go out on patrol. Some of the books were basic science and mathematics, but the others were handwritten guides on some of the most bizarre skills Jason had ever heard of. And some were Bruce's and Ellie's own notes on how to use the Bat-tech without injuring people.

Ellie says this is the basics of being Robin.

Jason had two different combat sessions that he had to attend every day. One at 5am, and one at 7pm. Jason had to attend college during the day. And at night he would be working as a bartender at the Clocktower.

Jason had just started the first book in advance interrogation techniques, when the sound of the door being broken down erupts through the Manor.

Jason leaps up from his bed quickly. "Holy fuck" Jason mumbles. Had someone found out this is where the Batfamily operates? Did Jason have to kick some bad guy's ass? Did Jason even know how to kick bad guy ass?

Jason started bouncing around on his feet, getting pumped up. He wondered which bad guy it would be. Killer Croc? The Joker? That one with the tally marks all over his skin?

Jason had forgotten most of the villain names, he should probably start learning them now he's going to be a member of the Batfamily.

"GCPD" a loud voice bellows into the house.

Jason stops moving. "Oh, fuck me" Jason grumbled to himself. Jason would have rather faced off against a giant man shaped crocodile, than the GCPD.

Jason had spent his entire life being smacked around by corrupt cops, the type that were on Falcone's payroll. They would shake people down, and beat the people who refused to pay up.

"Are they fucking following me now?" Jason cursed. They always seemed to be around wherever he went.

Jason cross the room. He pressed his hand to one of the wooden panels on the wall, a secret cubby hole, and then he stuffed the books inside. The GCPD wouldn't take kindly to some of the content of the books.

Jason then opens his door, and jumps back immediately when he sees a flurry of GCPD agents tearing up the Manor.

"What the fuck?" Jason questions. Jason watches as they tear all of the rooms apart.