|EXILE.| Chapter 24.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 24.|
———————

Jason wasn't too thrilled that he spent most of yesterday strapped to a gurney, with millions of tiny robots rushing through his system, repairing all of his various injuries he had sustained from Mr Freeze

Jason wasn't too thrilled that he spent most of yesterday strapped to a gurney, with millions of tiny robots rushing through his system, repairing all of his various injuries he had sustained from Mr Freeze. Ellie had informed him that he was lucky to be able to stand, after the beating he had taken from Mr Freeze.

Jason was still a little sore from being smacked around the Red Rose Club. His ego most of all. Not only had Jason been beaten down by Roman, whom he thought was a friend, but now he'd been beaten around by Mr Freeze.

Tonight, Jason was looking forward to being able to relax with his girlfriend and his family. Tonight was the night of the Police Officer's Ball, and it was the biggest fundraiser of the year for the GCPD. It was a big night for the Commissioner, and that meant it was important to her family.

Jason was wearing a black suit for the evening, with a pin stripe shirt underneath. Jason had to admire himself in the mirror a few time, he did a little turn and checked out his ass. "Jason Todd, you are one sexy man" Jason tells himself.

He was actually looking forward to an evening of normalcy. He wasn't thrilled it meant having to play politics with the big wigs of the city, but he could spend time with his family and friends, and most of all his girlfriend.

Jason left his room, and strolled over to Isabella's room, he felt odd staying in his own room last night, he had been sleeping in Isabella's room most nights lately.

Jason knocked on the door, he leant against the doorframe and waited for his woman to be ready.

Isabella answered the door. She was wearing a black and silver evening gown, and it hugged her body perfectly, and had high cutouts up the side to show off skin. Her hair was slicked back and looked awesome.

Jason smirked as he looked Isabella up and down. "Damn" he commented, feeling a little underdressed all of a sudden. "Where have you been keeping that hidden?" Jason gasped, not having seen this dress before.

"I've never really had a chance to wear it, it's a little flashy" Isabella tells Jason. It showed off a lot of her body at the sides, and she wasn't used to wearing something so revealing.

"So why did you break it out for tonight?" Jason asks her, still admiring her body in the dress.

Isabella smirks. "I'm Jason Todd's date for the evening, I have to look the part" Isabella tells her boyfriend, she wasn't going to a formal event as his date wearing just anything, especially when Jason looked so good in his suit.