|EXILE.| Chapter 31.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 31.|
———————

Isabella felt happy putting her suit on, for the first time in a long time

Isabella felt happy putting her suit on, for the first time in a long time. It was her XE suit so it was slightly different with all of the superheating tech.

Isabella was excited to go out and help someone. And to finally bring Mr Freeze into custody. Mr Freeze was out abducting people for his inhumane experiments.

Isabella secured her eye mask to her face. She stepped into her suit, it was a lot warmer than her regular suit. As the suit was all fit together the symbol on Isabella's chest lit up red, as well as the trim of the suit.

Isabella walked over to the Batcomputer, Bruce had spent hours tracking down Mr Freeze, and in the meanwhile Isabella and Jason had been practicing with the XE tech.

This was going to be a lot harder without Ellie, but with the new tech they should have an advantage.

"Have you found out where Mr Freeze is hiding?" Isabella asks her father. Bruce had been studying all of the news reports, missing persons reports, and all of the reports of frozen bodies.

Isabella looked over the footage of GCPD officers and Harvey's militia both trying to take down Freeze, and Freeze ripping them apart with ease.

Frozen bodies. Trails of blood. People being dragged into trucks kicking and screaming.

"I can't believe the city has turned on its head in one day" Isabella thought that the crazies of the normal population would take some time before resorting to joining Harvey's militia.

"Well, they had practice from the Falcone attack" Bruce offered Isabella. A lot of people acted out with looting and such when Falcone first struck the city five years ago. "Harvey's new laws allow for a great many crimes to be legal" Bruce informs Isabella.

Harvey was spiralling because she hadn't saved him that night, she saved Jason's life, and she didn't regret making that choice.

"To answer your earlier question..." Bruce taps away quickly at the Batcomputer. It was the schematics of GothCorp that pop up on the screen. "...you were right. Mr Freeze is using GothCorp as his base of operations. They have the facilities for his experiments, and they still have all of his research from when he worked for them" Bruce tells Isabella. How no one had seen the possible chaotic outcomes of Victor Fries' work was beyond Isabella.

Isabella felt a small bit of sympathy for Mr Freeze, he was doing all of this to save his wife. However, noble intentions didn't make murder and human experimentation acceptable.