𝟎𝟎𝟐 Sister

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Ⅱ 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

HAZEL TURNED AND FACED TERRN. "So... same dad, not the same mom," Hazel repeated, pacing up and down the training room. Rachel sitting on one of the chairs with Jason spinning a sword around. Terran nodded as she tossed a wooden baton in her hand. "You knew I existed a little over three months ago when you used your powers and the lights..."

"Fizzed and my plants changed color," Terran nodded, setting the weapon down and glancing between her and Rachel.

"Okay, I get that but-"

"But how did I find you in the afterlife?" Terran questioned, plopping herself down on the seat beside Rachel. Hazel nodded and stopped, spinning around to face Terran properly. "Well, you heal. I saw you do it with... that girl. I can step into the afterlife slash limbo."

"But why? How did you know to wander around death?"

"A few days after the lights, a green glowing light grew a lavender in my room." Terran opened her jacket pocket and pulled out a purple lavender. "It grew an entire bush, it just kept expanding in my room and then..." Terran crushed the lavender dropping it on the floor. "It just died."

"Your plants don't die though," Rachel recalled.

"Exactly," Terran nodded. "I figured something was wrong and went a wandering for the person who grew it."

"But how'd you know you's were sisters?" Jason questioned, spinning the sword around.

"A feeling," Terran shrugged. "But when you find out someone sprouted a flower bush from halfway across the country, it's fair to make an assumption."

"And you're running with Grand Theft Auto because?" Hazel hummed.

"We went to steal the same car a city back, neither of us wanted a fight so a weird alliance kinda formed," Terran explained simply and Hazel nodded.

Gar walked through the training room doors, a couple of bottles of Gatorade and a box of chips in his hand. "Hey, Greenie, did you see what's going on out there?" Terran asked as Gar handed Rachel the box of food.

"Greenie?" Gar questioned. Terran motioned to his hair and he scoffed slightly.

"He's probably just trying to find out who she is," Rachel offered. "You never learnt her name?" Terran shook her head.