𝟎𝟎𝟖 Return To Hell

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ⅷ 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍

HAZEL AND GAR WALKED BACK TO THE RV WHERE KORY STOPPED THEM FOR A MOMENT. She promptly updated the duo on Sebastion's situation, including their theory that the Witch had singled him out as a target. "Oh and Hazel, Dick said that Jinx is excited to meet you," Kory said before walking off with Dick.

"Jinx?" Gar asked and Hazel shrugged. 

Hazel opened the door to the RV and immediately a girl with short pink hair rushed towards her. "You're Hazel, Videl's kid right?" She asked, her smile growing.

"One of them yeah," Hazel confirmed, stepping past her, and letting Gar walk into the RV.

Hazel walked to the table and sat next to Terran and across from Cole. As Gar sat next to Cole, he handed Gar a book. "But you're the one with the lights, and the nature, and the matter," Jinx rambled, stepping closer. Hazel nodded and Jinx grinned. "This is fucking awesome."

"She hasn't stopped talking," Terran muttered, her eyes scanning across the book.

"You should have seen her face when we told her there were three of us," Cole said while laughing softly.

"Hey, have you asked Sebastian what those weird symbols in his video game mean?" Gar asked Rachel, setting his book down.

"I will get there but right now," Rachel turned and pulled the packet ramen bowl from the microwave, "we're just talking ramen." 

"Before the taxidermy job, he was an aquarium cleaner," Tim said, reading from the computer. "He likes night work."

"Oh, congratulations," Jinx said, pacing the RV to the kitchen area. "You guys rescued an insomniac who can stuff a cat."

"What about the woman in the police station?" Conner asked. 

"Says he doesn't know her," Terran said with a shrug.

"You guys have Marmite?" Jinx asked.

"Uh, top shelf. Behind the pretzels," Tim said, not looking up from the computer.

"Alright, I'm going in with ramen," Rachel announced, walking out the door.

"You're out of Marmite," Jinx groaned.

"Here," Hazel said, motioning Jinx over. Jinx tossed the Marmite over to her. Hazel grew vines in the jar before turning them into a salty spread. Hazel threw the jar back and Jinx smiled.

"So," Jinx mused, leaning closer to Conner, "son of Superman, right?"

"Sort of. yeah," Conner said while eating cereal.

"Cool. Can you fly?"

"No."

"Hmm. That's a shame. What about the magic phobia?" Jinx asked, eating the Marmite off her fingers.