𝟎𝟎𝟑 Dr Light

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Ⅲ 𝒅𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

TERRAN STOOD THE SIDE, HER HANDS IN TEH POCKETS OF HER LONG COAT. "So you train every day?" Terran asked, watching Gar, Jason, Rachel and Hazel grab billfolds and wooden swords. Terran also noticed Gar and Hazel also went without the extra padding and protective pads.

"Dick's orders," Hazel hummed. "Maybe after you've watched us a few times, you could train with us." They tied their blindfolds around their heads and got in position.

"Ready?" Jason asked, extending the sword.

"Ready," Rachel nodded.

"Yeah," Hazel said, turning her back to the others.

Gar knelt and cracked his neck to the side, "Let's go."

Gar lunged forward and stabbed out. Rachel hit the sword away and Hazel hit Jason's sword in the same direction. Jason swiped down and blocked an attack from Rachel. Hazel jumped over the sword and kicked Gar back. "Don't use your eyes," Gar grunted, swiping up at Hazel.

Hazel hit the shot away and blocked one from Jason. "I'm not," Hazel panted, kicking Rachel back. She tried slamming her sword down at Jason but she pushed her away. Gar caught her she stumbled, and Hazel ended up standing side by side with Jason.

Gar and Rachel ran out, swinging at Jason and Hazel. Jason spun through Gar's swipe and Hazel slid under Rachels. Gar swung down at Hazel and she kicked his knee and hit the sword across his arm then kicked him down. At the same time, Jason hit the back of Rachel's knee and then across her back.

Gar stayed down so Hazel turned to Jason. Rachel stood up as well and they swung at Jason. Jason knocked Rachel's sword away and Hazel landed a kick on Jason's side. Rachel stood back up and swung across Jason's back but he blocked it. Jason spun and landed a hit on the side of Rachel's head, but Hazel hit Jason in the stomach.

"Boys are down!" Hazel yelled in triumph taking her blindfold off.

"Yeah but I got Rachel," Jason reminded, standing up and taking his blindfold off. Gar finally stood, taking his blindfold off as well. Rachel tore hers off, her gem flicking to life and her black power floated up from her back. "Are we still sparring?" Jason questioned in a soft voice.