𝟎𝟏𝟏 Reunions and Resurrections

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Ⅺ 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

COLE GRIPPED HAZEL'S LEFT HAND AS HER OTHER DUG INTO TERRAN'S LEG. "Okay ready?" Terran asked and Hazel nodded. Terran clicked her fingers and the sound sliced through the side of the collar. Hazel hissed and Cole removed it from her neck quickly. "See? Wasn't so bad."

"Ah... thanks," Hazel let her head roll back and Cole removed his hand from Hazel's wrist as her pulse grew stronger. "How long was I out?" Hazel asked pushing herself back up.

"Only a few hours," Cole informed.

"Okay... Did you two introduce yourselves?"

"Yep," Terran nodded. "Cole, can't grow shit but is brilliant with the mind, god knows the other power he'll get."

Cole nodded, "Terran, defense powerhouse who can walk with the dead."

"Sweet, I have things to add," Hazel spoke up.

"Me too," Terran nodded. "You first."

"Okay was talking with Kory's sister, apparently we're aliens cuz our dad's from space. Oh yeah Cole... we're the kids of a god," Hazel informed and Cole's eyes widened.

"You didn't mention it?" Terran questioned.

"Slipped my mind," Hazel shrugged. "Your turn."

"Okay while I was Themescryia I learnt our dad's language, I'm apparently an awful fighter and should stick to defense, I brought Donna back to life along with some kid called Tim, who apparently knows you." Hazel nodded, smiling slightly. "Uhh... Saw Hank in the afterlife, was floored by that one, oh and uh... I might be slightly crushing on Rachel but that's a different story."

Hazel stuttered by ultimately nodded. "Noted, circling back once everything is fixed," Hazel said. "Onto my second point, where are we?" Hazel's eyes wandered the barren grey floor the siblings sat in. Graffiti and bullet holes covered the walls and Terran had set vines to cover the windows.

"We tried staying in the city but the cops kept smoking us out, we're just outside of Chinatown now," Cole informed.

"Have you heard from Gar? Or Kory or Dick?"

"Rachel's finding Gar, some weird witchy explanation and nothing from anyone else," Terran relayed. "I think we need to lay low for a bit. You're wanted for murder and two acts of terrorism."

"Two?" Hazel questioned. "The water and... are they counting the carnival?" Terran nodded.

COLE LOOKED UP AT THE DARK SKY AND SIGHED, "WHAT HAPPENED TO LAYING LOW?" He and Hazel followed Terran as she led them through Gotham.