Chapter 30: The Drunk

"Go Magnus....go and dance...I am good here..." said Alec sipping in his glass of Champaign.

Alec and Magnus had come to a bar just to enjoy and taking out some time of their own.

"I am not going anywhere leaving you alone..." said Magnus with his glass of red wine in his hand and looking at Alec.

"Comeon...Magnus ....you are not going anywhere ...go and dance ...I will be right here." said Alec .

"Go ...I say ...." said Alec again.

Magnus sighed and emptied his glass . He patted on Alec's shoulder and said " Don't overdrink ...you are a lightweight...you know that ...I will be right back..." and he kissed his shadowhunter.

" Go and enjoy your dance...Magnus ...Don't worry..." said Alec kissing Magnus on his lips and smiling at his warlock.

Magnus moved towards the dance floor and Alec kept looking at his beautiful warlock and smiling in his mind.

About thirty minutes later ,Alec finished three glasses of champaign,two tequila shots and two glasses of red wine. And now he was actually seeing three gorgeous glittery men dancing on the dance floor. To his amazement he liked those unknown glittery men .They were so smart,beautiful with spiked up hair. Alec wanted to meet the three guys together even though they looked conspicuously similar.They must be triplet brothers...thought Alec and laughed. Then who would Alec date ...they all look so attractive.

Oh...now the glittery ,attractive man was coming towards Alec ...Alec was getting nervous ...what would he say...

Alec got so nervous that he asked the bartender , " Hey Budddy,ddo..ddo.. you know thhhat gliiittery mannnn cominggg thisss ssside ..?" in a slurried speech clearly showing that he was heavily drunk .

The bartender looked at Magnus and then at Alec and smiled in his mind and said " Yes ...Mr. Lightwood-Ba....I mean ...Mr.Lightwood...that is Magnus Bane ...The High Warlock."

" Oh ...Magnusss Bbane...Magnusss.....he ssounds..ssssooo cccooolll" said Alec slurrying.

" HHHeee llookks sso ggorrgeeous..." said Alec.

The bartender was then grinning ear to ear and said " Yes ..he looks gorgeous..."

" Ssshhuuttt upp..yoouu cannottt sssay hhim gggoegggeous...oonly ..I ccan..."said Alec.

"Okay ...sorry Sir..I will keep that in mind .." said the Bartender trying to hide his smile.

Magnus came to Alec and said "Come Alexander..its late ..we must head to home..."

" OOhhhh...Gggoodd...he isss ashking ... mmmee to ggo witth hhimm...ddid yyyouuu tttell hhiimm mmyy nnaame..." asked Alec to the bartender.

Magnus looked at the bartender with wide eyes...

The bartender gestured at the glasses in front of Alec and shrugged .

Magnus facepalmed.

He understood that Alec was drunk .....completely.

" Hey...Handssome ...Gliitteryy Mannnn do you know...me...?" asked Alec to Magnus.

Magnus looked at Alec and said.." Um...no..."

"Tthhen how doo you know my name...?" asked Alec.

" I was talking to my husband whose name is Alexander..co-incidentaly." said Magnus now enjoying the situation.

"You havve a husssband ? ...oh...god...yyou aare marriedd..." asked Alec.

"Yes ..I have a very handsome and beautiful husband and I love him a lot ..." said Magnus looking at Alec.

" Iii llikkke..youu a lot...." said Alec to Magnus.

" Llleavee..yyyour stupid husssband...and tttake mme wwith youu" said Alec smiling and clutching Magnus' collar.

"Okay...then come with me.. I will leave my stupid husband for you..." said Magnus trying to hide his smile.

By now the bartender was laughing... clearly enjoying the scene.

"Yoouu willll ccchhheat onnn yourrr sstttuupid husssband...forrr mme? asked Alec.

" If I took you to my house my husband would not be angry and I would not be cheating on him either." said Magnus who was holding Alec tight because he was about to fall from his chair .

"Bbuuttt hhhoww? " asked Alec .

" Come Alexander...you will know after going to my loft..." said Magnus now supporting a drunk Alec on his shoulder . The bartender came running to help. He knew Alec and Magnus for a long time . They were his regular customers.

Magnus with Alec on his shoulder and the bartender went to an isolated place and created a portal .He stepped into the portal and the bartender waived them a good bye and smiling in his mind.

Magnus reached to the loft with Alec on tow.

He made Alec to sit on the bed .

"Hheyy Handsome...youuu bbbrought me to your beddd...yourrr husband will be reallllly annnngry.." said Alec trying to look straight at Magnus but failed.

"No...he won't be angry...he loves me too much to be angry." said Magnus.

He put Alec's feet on his lap and started undoing his shoes and socks.

"Evennnn whhhen youuu are clearllly cheaaating onnn hhhim..." asked Alec.

Magnus smiled.

After undoing Alec's shoes and socks ,Magnus went to undo Alec's shirt. Magnus could use his magic but he was actually enjoying teasing his drunk Alexander.
Magnus brought his hands to unbutton Alec's shirt..

Alec with his hands crossed across his chest as if trying to hide his body said " Ohhh Goddd ...youu willl be undddressing me...you will ssssee me nnnaked...whattt willll your husbbband tttthink....you are mmmarried"

Magnus laughed at Alec's antics and moved Alec's hands with a little force. Alec did not protest and said grinning...

" I dddon't mmmmind ttthough....rrremove mmmy pppants too..."

Magnus laughed heartily . He could not resist anymore and said "Oh ..Alexander ...you are too adorable..."

Magnus leaned to kiss Alec on his cheeks. Alec grinned ear to ear.
" Willll wwwe sssleep togggether??" asked Alec.

Magnus was undoing Alec's shirt and said " Yes , we always sleep together ...."

"Hhhhow ??" said Alec utterly amazed.

"Oh Alexander....you are my husband...." said Magnus,now snapping his fingers to change Alec into his pajamas.
"OHHHHHH...MYYYY....GOODNESS,
you married Mmmme....WHHHYYYY???" said Alec as surprised as he can be.

Magnus used his magic to get into his pajama pants and slid into his side of their bed . He pulled his drunk Alec closed to his body and said

" Becausssssse..... ......,..you are my everyttttthing" .

Magnus could hear soft little snores of his Alexander.

He smiled and snuggled more into his shadowhunter ,smiling in his mind to tackle the hangover that would be followed the next day.