Chapter 94 : Magnus' Memory 1

LWLO:Life With the Little One

MAGNUS' MEMORY

"Here take your sleepy baby...." said Clary gently handing over sleepy cutie Max to Alec who was sitting on the couch in the Herondale House.

Alec took Max with utter care not to disturb the royal slumber of His Highness .

Alec looked at Max lovingly. He could not resist himself and kissed little Max on his head which was full of raven black hair like him.

The baby bag was handed over to Magnus . Magnus checked that Max's favourite toy teddy came with it,because if it was not found by his baby boy then Max would forget to sleep.

"He is such an angel...he did not cry ,did not make fuss...all he did was giggling and playing around with Alisa ....also I was impressed how he drinks his bottle ,so diligently....he is really royal...His Highness...." said Clary bending and kissing Max on Alec's arms.

Alec smiled.

"Well we should leave....you two should complete your sleep ,it seems you haven't done much sleeping...." said Alec getting up with sleepy Max.

"And you owe us a babysitting session ,so whenever it is needed you will tell us....my princess Alisa is always welcome at our place to sleep..." said Magnus smiling.

Jace was not doing much talking. He was thinking how to calm Clary down after the feeling-fiasco that happened a few hours back.

Magnus went to Clary and hugged her tight.

"Thank you Biscuit for taking care of my little piece of heart...." said Magnus.

"Oh ....come on ..Magnus , he is my nephew....I have to and must do it for him...also he is shhooooo cute ...I just want to cuddle him always......" said Clary in her baby voice.

Magnus smiled.

Alec was standing with Max. Max was sleeping peacefully and instinctively snuggled more into Alec .

Jace went to Alec and hugged Alec carefully ,not squishing Max in between.

Jace said " You have a day off today , for god sake ...go and sleep and take enough rest Alec...you have barely slept last week...."

Alec nodded and said " That applies as it is to you too...."

Jace smiled and nodded.

"Shall we go ....Love...." asked Magnus.

Alec nodded.

"Oh ...I just forgot something...." said Alec.

Magnus looked at Alec questioningly.

"Okay...I have Max on me...otherwise I would have given it myself but ...." Alec brought out a big strawberry-chocolate bar from his pockets and gave it to Clary ..."This is for my princess Ali ....she asked me for this....Thank god I remembered it on time...give it to her ...will you ?"

Clary smiled and took the bar in her hand and said " Alisa will be enthralled to get her favourite gift from her Prince Alec."

Alec chuckled.

Magnus smiled lovingly at his husband.

Alec turned and said "Let's go Magnus...."

Magnus gestured to take Alec's hand.

Alec took his hand.

Soon they were in the portal created by Magnus to their loft.

********************************

"Magnus ...I am feeling very tired...Can I sleep a little....?" asked Alec looking at Magnus.

"Of course ...love ...you don't have to ask me...." said Magnus.

"Come with me then...." said Alec blushing a little.

Max was still on his shoulders.

"Alexander...you remember that Ramon Mugger ?" asked Magnus.

"Yah...your very influential client..." said Alec remembering.

"He asked me to prepare a Memory potion ....and I promised him to deliver it to him by tomorrow...." said Magnus.

"Oh...so ...you need to work now...." said Alec.

Magnus nodded with guilt.

"Its okay ...Magnus ...work is important...I understand...." said Alec wisely.

"I am sorry ...I could not lie with you now...but you will be compensated tonight..." said Magnus naughtily.

Alec chuckled and kissed Magnus' cheeks..

"Happy work...husband...I am going to sleep with your son...have fun with your work..." said Alec firtingly.

Magnus chuckled in his mind at his adorable shadowhunter.

Alec went straight to his bed . He placed Max carefully on the bed. He quickly changed and entered inside the blanket . He wrapped his two long arms around his little piece of heart who still did not know that he had come to his own house. The little one snuggled into the embrace as if his sleeping self knew that he was in a safe place .

Magnus went to his workplace and started on his Memory potion.

__________________________________

Alec opened his eyes . He saw little Max was drooling on his shirt. He chuckled lovingly , though his shirt was soiled.

He stretched and looked at the clock on the counter . It was 10:45 in the morning . That was a good two hours nap. He was feeling fresh and happy.

He carefully unwrapped himself from little Max and sat up on the bed. He saw all his clothes from the previous party night were on the floor. He was so tired that he just threw them before going to take the nap.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing on my bed ...? " asked a voice.

Shocked .......Alec looked up to see the person.

//to be continued.....//